Amnesia Haze Autoflower not Flowering - End of week 8

Hey kellydans,

I have another question for ya if you don’t mind. I mentioned how I watered this Amnesia Haze Auto with just water at PH of 6.5 the other day but I also watered the rest of the plants (different strains) with just 6.5PH water as well and all of them now (2 days later) are showing super yellow leaves (especially at the lower end of the stem) but some all the way up (about as half as yellow but still super concerning). I checked the deficiency checker and as I assumed it appears to me to be nitrogen deficiency. (Would love a second opinion on it before I attempt to give them something that could further worsen the issue)

Not sure if just giving them each a gallon of water drained the rest of the nutes left in the soil/liquid nutes I’ve been giving them or what… but I bought some 7-0-0 Cal-Mag today because I kind of freaked out… Do you think this is what they need?

Total Nitrogen (N) - 7.0%
Calcium (Ca) - 5.3%
Magnesium (Mg) - 2.6%

or should I just try to continue to give them the Fox Farm Tiger Bloom nutes (2-8-4) that I have been feeding them? (3 teaspoons per gallon of water)

For whatever reason the site has been stuck at 0% when trying to upload an issue to this post but here is picture of one of the lower leaves

Imgur

1 Like

When a plant is not getting nutrients it needs it will start consuming itself and start pulling the nutrients back out of the fan leafs and will turn solid yellow . Follow up by checking your runoff to verify. I usually water feed water feed. Which ends up feeding about every 6 days.

I will likely be watering them tonight with nutes so I will let you know the TDS and PH of the run off. Are you saying you do water feed, water feed, then nute feed? So watering every 2 days? What medium are you using? How big are your containers and how much water do you feed?

1 Like

The amount of water actually depends on the size of the plant as plants get bigger they consume more water. I’m in Ocean Forest potting soil , I should be good with no nutes feeding till early flower. At this point I’m pH water every 3 days. When I do start feeding nutes I will feed every other time that it needs water . I usually check my pH and PPM on water day only. I have two autos in5 gallon pots and two photos in 7 gallon pots,

2 Likes

Feed them with 2 tsp of Fox Farm Tiger Bloom and 1 tsp Cal-Mag mixed in 1 gallon of water.

Runoff PH is at 6.4-6.5 and TDS is 1645-1745

1 Like

Sounds good follow up with another PPM an pH check the next time you water only.

1 Like

Will do thanks

Here is BlueBerry Auto on day 66 (9 and 1/2 weeks old). Shes short and stubby. Was thinking about flushing her and chopping her down in a week. What do you guys think?

The forum isn’t letting me upload pictures the last couple days. It just is stuck at “Uploading 0%”

So the Photo Album is here:

1 Like

Run off with just 6.5 PH water is the following

Run off PH - 6.45
TDS - 743

I am using tap water and the TDS is 99-115

1 Like

Your pH is spot-on. Looks like your plants is up taking the nutes you are feeding it. If you’re still planning on feeding the next time you feed nutes I would mix nutes at 1000 ppm an 6.5 ph. I am basing this on the first pictures you posted Amnesia Haze in early flower.I have had a couple of runs of blueberry Autos I’ve never finished one less than a hundred days.

1 Like

Okay thanks. I did plan on using nutes the next time she needs water. She is 41 inches tall from base of stem to top. The other Amnesia Haze I have has flowered a ton (both started at same time). That one is probably 6-8 inches shorter. Is it common for some autoflowers taking a long time to start forming buds? She is at the end of 10 weeks.

1 Like

I have had autos start flowering 4 weeks apart started the same day under same conditions. Sometimes you get a stubborn one. If not already you can go to 12/12 light schedule encourage it to start flowering. Autos will grow under just about any reasonable light schedule.

1 Like