Amnesia Haze autoflower first grow update

These are sisters sprouted on the same day. The way I figure it they are about 2 weeks apart in maturity. Has anyone else run across this time differential with autoflower?

1 Like

Kinda hard to see what’s going on with that netting…speaking of, what’s the deal haha. Normally netting is used to keep a flat even canopy. I don’t think it’s supposed to go up the side of the tent.MVIMG_20180725_171033_400x400_crop_center

1 Like

My guess is it is meant for support. Kinda like a tomato cage?

1 Like

Yeah, was just wondering why he tied it up the side of the tent instead of how it normally looks in the picture I posted.

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! Yeah autos can start flowering at different times usually 4 to 7 weeks. You might consider bamboo support sticks make easier access to plant. get net out of the way.
Happy growing and good luck.

The net’s pretty loose and I don’t have any trouble reaching in and around. This is my first time and I’m learning a lot I like the net but I will deploy it differently the next time and I’m going to move my tent so I can access it from both sides Right now I can’t. I have more white widow seeds on the way My next grow will be better I’m sure I’ve learned an awful lot. I love this site it has taught me so much thank you for your welcome

3 Likes

Been a while since I’ve logged in.
Got two feminized in the tent so I moved this girl to the front room to finish off. Her sister got taken two weeks ago and is providing smiles all around :grin:

1 Like