Amnesia Haze auto turning yellow quickly in flower

Hello! These forums have been very helpful- thanks in advance for your assistance!

I started my first autoflower Amnesia Haze seed on May 1 and am about 10 weeks into an outdoor grow. My plant lives in 6 gallons of FF Happy Frog and seems to like water about every five days. It has been a pleasant and very easy grow, but I am starting to worry because I am seeing a lot of leaf yellowing in what seems like too early into flowering.

I was wary of adding too much fertilizer in the beginning and didn’t add any supplemental vegging nuts. At the onset of flowering I started supplementing with half strength Tiger Bloom, Super Bloom, and molasses every other watering.

A significant yellowing has started in the last few days. Could anyone give me guidance on fertilizing or flushing? Appreciate it!

2 Likes

I believe that’s just a bit of nitrogen deficiency which makes sense the ffof would’ve ran out about a week or 2 ago

3 Likes

Thank you! Would it be wise for me to add N? I guess I don’t really know how long I have until harvest- a couple of weeks maybe?

1 Like

You’ll be fine either way it’d probably be safer to let em just finish up but 1/4 dose veg nute could help a lil

4 Likes

Agreed. Give her a Veg nute.

3 Likes

Looks like several weeks yet. Plenty of time to get her looking healthier.

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone! I have added 1/4 strength GB and BB.

1 Like