Amnesia Haze Auto Third Indoor Grow

@Mikos, actually one of the girls was planted about 10 days later so one of my girls is the same age as your girl!

1 Like

Another week! Yes, they are almost ready now! 68 days old now!

4 Likes

Look amazing

1 Like

@Mikos…they are really fattening up now…will be cutting by the weekend! Will post pics!

Okay my girls are 73 days old today and I had to cut them down because of cold weather (I need my heat). So here are pics before they were cut and after cutting and hanging.

4 Likes

Looking good @Kapelady lucky you. Mines havent turned out so good infact out of all 3 girls i had i am lucky if i get 28g so dissapointed so i am waitng for a new light and i will take it from there once and when it arrives i will be starting a new grow of purple express. I hope you have a nice smoke and hav3 a good merry xmas. If i dont speak to you before xmas or new year have a good one and i hope to see/speak to you in 2018.

1 Like

@Mikos…lighting is most important that’s for sure! You need a good grow light over anything else. I am sure once you get that your grows will be much better. But, hey you got 28g so that’s better than nothing! I wish you a very Merry Xmas and much luck with your next grow. Just remember, it is a learning process and I’ve learned so much in my 3 grows but my first grow …well I got an ounce from 2 plants because one did not grow properly and as with you I did not have the right lighting system. So, yes …get good lighting it is very important!

2 Likes

@Kapelady… your girls look great!!! My autos are taking more than 90 days, you seem to harvest sooner and I see the amber. Hope you enjoy your amnesia haze, I have 2 AH photos going and more white widow autos and big bud. I bought bubble gum and a new seed called “LSD” hasn’t arrived yet but will try those next. Glad you had a very successful grow and hope you have a wonderful holiday season :grimacing::leaves::seedling::herb:

2 Likes

@Mikos and Bonnie1…Well my buds were dry enough to put into jars today. However, I am very very disappointed in my yield. For 2 plants …less than half an ounce! I don’t know if it was the time of the year or what but very disappointed. I’m used to getting around an ounce from one plant never mind less than half an ounce from 2 plants. Hope it at least smokes good! Thank god I have a stash!

1 Like

@bonnie1…I wish you a very Merry Xmas! Sounds like you have a good variety going now!

1 Like

Thank you sorry about your yeild i actually got 42g in total dry weight so thts good . Merry xmas xx

LSD is excellent smoke! Love it. Very much in ur head kinda high, colors look bright and pretty and just feel happy kinda trippy.

1 Like

@Kapelady… I’m sorry for that yield :disappointed: but amnesia haze is excellent quality. I have a super skunk auto germinated 9/5 still not ready but really swelling up and gooey, just waiting for more amber, some say autos are 90-110 days so maybe if you waited longer? Idk just a thought. I got two ounces from my third white widow auto, the other two were only one ounce… and I loved it!! I’m getting better each plant :grimacing: you’ll like your amnesia haze

2 Likes

@Familyman420… I’m excited to try… won’t be until this grow is completely done, I have 2 amnesia haze photos and 3 white widow autos won’t be ready till end of January and February. I also bought bubble gum, so my next grow will be bubble gum & LSD with some white widow autos on the side :grimacing::+1: right now I’m harvesting big bud, super skunk auto, lovin it…happy holidays!!!

3 Likes

@Mikos…I got about .68 ounce …in other words less than an ounce from 2 plants. Worst weight for me yet! But hey in the spring I will try growing AH again. Merry Xmas to you too Mikos!

1 Like

@bonnie1…Yes I tried it last night and I must say even though my yield was small, it was smooth already and really hit the spot. I have more seeds (AH) and will do another grow in the spring. Glad you loved your grow!

@bonnie1…Yes Bonnie Merry Xmas!!

1 Like