Amnesia Haze auto seedling

Hello my friends.
I am on my third seed and desperately need your help. The first two died in their peet pods, probably overwatere1d and the current seed was planted into Ocean Forest. The current seed has yellow tips on the first leaves and doesn’t seem to be growing. I attached pictures.

20210519_121107|375x500

• Strain: Amnesia Haze Autoflower seeds
  • Type (fem/auto/reg): Auto
  • Climate (indoor/outdoor): indoor
  • Medium (soil/hydro/details): happy frog on bottom, Ocean forest on top, both mixed with coco and perlite
  • pH of runoff or solution in reservoir: around 7
  • Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS): ?
  • Light type & schedule: 18 hours, Light for Pot - Single Pot 75 Watt LED Grow Light × 1.1, with some supplemental grow lights
  • Temperatures day & night: varies, high 70s, low 80s
  • Humidity day & night: from 20% to 50%
  • Ventilation: window open, two fans in the room
  • A/C set at 78 in house
  • Humidifier: Yes, I use it depending on the humidity in the room
  • De-humidifier: n/a
  • Co2: n/a

And I have reflective paint on the walls.
I have been spritzing her several times a day.
I am open to any and all suggestions. I spent a lot of money on my set up and was hoping for some decent buds.

Cheers!

Ms.

2 Likes

Did you say happy frog on bottom, ocean forest on top?

I think that’s backwards

2 Likes

Just my2 pennies like :point_up_2: ffof can be a little hot for seedlings, I do ffof top an ffof bottom. Ocean forest can feed up to 6 weeks alone. Also what’s your water schedule, they like a dry period between watering,

2 Likes

Those yellow tips are (as stated above) just a sign the soil was a bit to hot (high nutrient) for such a small plant. No worries. She’ll live.

U do want to let that soil drain properly. I wouldnt water again until the top looks dry. And the pot is much lighter.

1 Like

FFOF soil is pretty hot and not really what you should use for autos, particularly in seedling phase. I am more than happy to make some recommendations. Starting autos directly in soil and in the final pot with no transplanting is key. Autos can be a bit temperamental

1 Like

20% humidity is also no bueno…do you have a humidifier?

2 Likes

Sorry fat fingers on post above, fox farm happy frog top an ocean forest on the bottom

1 Like

I figured that was a typo

1 Like

Ok, cool.

Yes, I have a humidifier.

I haven’t transplanted the seedling yet b/c I am waiting for guidance
Thanks for the heads-up. I will look into it.

Ok good you have a humidifier!! Now try and stick with around 55 to 60% humidity. Low humidity in the 40s is great during flower but not veg. Look into one of these. You can run a humidifier and a dehumidifier if needed. I personally just use it to run my humidifier and it kicks it on whenever it’s needed.

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Max-1200W-Temperature-Controller-Greenhouse/dp/B01HXM5UAC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?adgrpid=55612789146&dchild=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw7pKFBhDUARIsAFUoMDb_ifWYRKC3OkdEbGdQWWKyKSZDtBODVqgOn6b4uFVYJJjiIAduEmwaArLnEALw_wcB&hvadid=409950000430&hvdev=m&hvlocphy=1018471&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=12925375253402485612&hvtargid=kwd-303977939235&hydadcr=21033_11115874&keywords=inkbird+controller&qid=1621457210&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&smid=A1RUFFFCQ74BCW&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExQkdGSDBXTVg3U1RLJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUExMDIxMDc0TTRRNFNTSkFDR1AxJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA4MTEyODAxUk9JUzVNVENEMjZEJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfc2VhcmNoX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Thanks for the advice.

A couple of things. I grew them a while back. Although they are a beginner / easy strain they are quite sensitive to high ph so keep pH in range. Also, I literally burnt one up by over fertilizing. I was using FF OF and pushed the fox farm trio of nutrients to early and too much.
Be careful misting while lights are on. The water droplets can magnify the light on the surface of the plant and cause light burn. Best to mist while lights are off. Also, a dome can be use and mist into (future use). Your plant is far enough along now so a dome isn’t necessary. Good luck

Ph chart for soil

2 Likes

Duuuude,
Seriously, thanks for the info
Ms.