Hello my friends.
I am on my third seed and desperately need your help. The first two died in their peet pods, probably overwatere1d and the current seed was planted into Ocean Forest. The current seed has yellow tips on the first leaves and doesn’t seem to be growing. I attached pictures.
- Strain: Amnesia Haze Autoflower seeds
- Type (fem/auto/reg): Auto
- Climate (indoor/outdoor): indoor
- Medium (soil/hydro/details): happy frog on bottom, Ocean forest on top, both mixed with coco and perlite
- pH of runoff or solution in reservoir: around 7
- Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS): ?
- Light type & schedule: 18 hours, Light for Pot - Single Pot 75 Watt LED Grow Light × 1.1, with some supplemental grow lights
- Temperatures day & night: varies, high 70s, low 80s
- Humidity day & night: from 20% to 50%
- Ventilation: window open, two fans in the room
- A/C set at 78 in house
- Humidifier: Yes, I use it depending on the humidity in the room
- De-humidifier: n/a
- Co2: n/a
And I have reflective paint on the walls.
I have been spritzing her several times a day.
I am open to any and all suggestions. I spent a lot of money on my set up and was hoping for some decent buds.