Amnesia haze auto outside

what can I expect on an outdoor grow with these ?

Big healthy strong plants.

Where are you located? And when do you plan on putting outside?

1 Like

thats a good name of a strain if it lives up to it.

1 Like

I hear nothing but good things about Am Haze. If I didnt get all noid from Haze’s, her and Condy would be HIGH up my grow list

1 Like

First with autos , east central al. just wanting to know.

1 Like

Its an auto so getting a good start is imperative. But should grow beautifully.

@NavyVet420 @GreenJewels @AfgVet

I think have all grown either am haze or am haze auto.

3 Likes

I’ve grown Amnesia Haze Autoflower. You remember that? @PurpNGold74 i grew my first outside, along with a blueberry auto. The blueberry was huge and beautiful and then got bud rot…real bad! The AH had a praying mantus on her I was fascinated with. Well duh, she was feasting on the spider mites allllll oovvverr my AH auto :frowning: my indoor AH auto turned out better. That was when I was in fox farms soil and nutes.
It was a tasty kinda lemon like citrusy (its a word now) smell and taste. :thinking: it’s been a few years…both AH were stretchers when they flipped. The buzz was a little racey but I was very new to it at the time and probably harvested early, like most newbies do. That’s about all the info I can remember.

4 Likes

Thanks for tag @PurpNGold74

I did indeed grow the autos outdoors, sadly mine were stunted due to my limited knowledge back then. For a small stunted plant, she still produced about 10 grams :grin: of potent smoke. To me it was a relaxing high but then I harvested when the trichomes were all milky.

2 Likes

I remember IT ALL!!!

When Jewels had the monster Phauto… I was there…

When Navy Vet was… damn what was ur name again? And screwed up with the same level lights I ran, then proceeded to pimp it out sideways… I was there…

When Pearl Harbor was bombed!… ok… i wasnt there. Hell my dad wasnt… but my granddaddy! He was somewhere…. :rofl::rofl:

Edit: Ive legit been thinking for 30 mins what was Navy’s name… help me out here bro! @NavyVet420

3 Likes

I just started an Amnesia Haze auto in the green house. It’s a few weeks old I guess. Temps haven’t been optimal in the green house so she may not be as big as she should be.

2 Likes

ImmaNoob if I remember it correctly :joy::joy::joy::joy:. How fitting back then

2 Likes

I have planned to start inside and move out when weather is good.

1 Like

How long from seedling to harvest/

I don’t know, just started it and it my first time growing this strain

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed. I grew some last year, even starting late with multiple challenges mine turned out well. I liked it so much I’m growing it again this year. I started them under lights in Jan. Now they get a full day of AZ sun and about six hours of lED light.

Two to three weeks and I’ll probably be putting them out in their forever homes. I made some clones earlier in the month. The only thing I noticed, Amnesia Haze was hardest to clone. Slower and less successful than Chocolope, Jack Herair, or Super Skunk.

1 Like