Amnesia Haze Auto grow

Hey everyone!

I’m looking for some info on the Amnesia Haze Auto. This Sunday (11-24) will be the end of flower week #7. The breeder says that this plants flower time is 9-12 weeks. I would like to know from those of you that have grown this strain, what have been YOUR flower times, or, more importantly, when were your plants looking ready to do a 2 week water only flush and then chop. I’ve been watching the Trichomes, and I’m close, but not quite there yet. I’m gonna let her go at least another week or two before I start my flush, but what have been your flower times with Amnesia Haze Auto before flush # chop???

2 Likes

How about pictures of the whole plant in natural light, and one of a representative flower.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 …… sure, I can do that. But I was just looking for what others have experienced with their grow, only as a reference.

1 Like

With autos I find each one does something different.
Answers will be all over the place because of that.
Watching the trichs is your best indicator.

2 Likes

I did an AHA last summer and it ran out in about the quoted time.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 … that’s what I’m looking for. Stand by for some pics. Loupe stuck on a cell phone isn’t the best, but I’ll give it a shot.

@Myfriendis410, @Spiney_norman ……… Here are the best pics that I could get.

4 Likes

I’m looking to grow this strain as it has a decent cbd ratio I believe but also is a stronger sativa.
It does have a long flower time though and still not the highest thc %.

@Myfriendis410 how was the smoke?

@rockClarke glad you posted this, watching but I’m of no help currently

@Nicky ………. I don’t know how high of a THC level you’re looking for, but, this is from the breeder.

With medium CBD levels and 21% THC…….

1 Like

Seems like depending on who you get it from the % of thc/cbd changes.
I haven’t got seeds yet but can’t get from ilgm, need someone who ships to Canada.
21 is nice, one I seen said high cbd with 14% thc.
Hopefully we get more accurate and cheaper testing tools over the next few years

@Nicky … there ARE other companies that ship to Canada, just search the web.

1 Like

The Amnesia Haze Auto seeds I have states the flowering time is 60 days. But in reality it’s more like 67-74 days since we can’t grow in perfect conditions.

Yeah I know but auto genetics are so wishy washy just been doing some research…

@MrPeat… yeah I’m aware of the 60 days too. I’m at 64 right now. Like I said before, she’s close, but not quite there yet.

@RockClarke You always need to add 7 to 14 days more than what they say. Because they are quoting a time in perfect conditions.

Just keep watch on the trichomes and you will know when to pull her.

this was 13 weeks from seed, the smell taste and effects are great

8 Likes

Who’s seeds were they?

Ilgm seeds

1 Like

@MrPeat… The 7-14 day issue, I read here about auto’s. I have only grown photo’s & you know how they are. This is my first AUTO. Thought I would try one to see how they grow.

@Tinman… That’s great to know about your 13 weeks. She looks great. Can’t wait for my buds to fatten up like yours!

@Nicky… I buy only ILGM seeds. That’s what this plant is.

As a side note, she started to flower after 3 weeks of veg.

1 Like

They don’t ship to Canada yet…