Amnesia Haze Auto, first grow. Help and comments welcome!

They’ll get bigger and stretch when they start flower just wait you’ll see. Actually they already started you just can’t see it yet

1 Like

I think I’m seeing it now. Looks like maybe I was mistaking the yellow tips for nute burn when in reality it was just the bud sites opening up. Still glad I’m keeping such a close eye on them, but they are definitely still growing. I’ve had to adjust my ties a couple times now. Plus, now I’m noticing the bud sites are a bright, vibrant green compared to the rest of the plant, so you can see where the plant is expelling it’s energy.

1 Like

Day 26, and all 3 girls are showing pistils now. I will get better pictures later, but for now you can see they are starting to stretch, and the pistils are really coming in quickly, and starting to come in bunches. Everything seems good for the moment, just continuing to let them dry out and hopefully feed them again tomorrow. Should I try to get one more shot of grow nutes in or just switch to flower?

Are you in fox farm? If so don’t add nothing yet and you shouldn’t have yet. Just water for at least another week.

I am using FF, ocean forest, but also flushed it before planting my seeds. I was told this would wash out some nutrients, and I’ve given them a low dose of nutes already and they seemed to love it.

The nute burn is telling you just water no nutes needed

The last watering was just pH water, but they are due a feeding either tomorrow or Tues, that’s why I was curious if I should use grow one more time, or switch to flower.

End of day 26, came and did some tucking and re did the ties for lst. All still looking well, pots still drying out, and now just waiting to see them stretch. I didn’t get any close up pics tonight, but the pistils are really coming in strong now, and they’re starting to produce a real nice smell. Will update again tomorrow, but here’s a couple pics I took as I was putting the girls to bed

1 Like

1 Like

Third pic down needs watering bud.

Edit: or maybe not it just looks drier than the others.

1 Like

they are looking great! and already showing pistils? my girl has been smelling like lemon for a while now, she’s going to be smelling crazy when she finally starts to flower

1 Like

I took a couple better pics after tying them back down. I’ve been leaning them over right from seedlings, so they look pretty short, but had I allowed them to grow straight up, they would be super tall lol. Every time I feel like they are too small I have to go and check the stem, just to make sure haha. All looking happy and healthy this morning. Was going to feed today, but may wait till tomorrow when I can test tds of feed and runoff. Just depends how dry the pots get between now and then.

1 Like

End of day 27. Fed the girls this evening, the pots were pretty well dry. Fed a general feeding of grow and big buds, and pHed everything to 6.5. Watered till runoff, and collected some to check with my meter tomorrow. I let them enjoy their watering for a few hours, then resumed my lst. Also did some light defoliating, just a couple fan leaves blocking big areas of the plant, and a couple lower branches that were never going to get any light. I cut no more than 2 leaves per plant, just to not stress them too much. They are all thickening up their stems and branches, and they are starting to stretch. Within a couple days I’d imagine I’ll get some real little colas sticking up. I’ve exposed as many bud sites as possible, and just have to let nature take it’s course.

Here’s the girls at bedtime

You don’t think it’s too soon for flower nutes? That’s what big bud is right?

1 Like

I might have the name wrong, but one is grow, one is flower, and the other is good for the whole grow, and I thought it was called bloom, or big bud, or something like that, but I could be wrong. But everything I used was still for veg, I won’t use flower nutes till she’s actively showing flowers

1 Like

1 Like

Okay that’s good. Feed that the whole way. You’re doing it right :ok_hand:

1 Like

You got this all the way. Now that you got the watering and veg nutes down all that’s left is flower nutes. Easy peezy

1 Like

Im so excited seeing them stretch out, and I’m hoping the nutes right at the start of it will really give them a boost. Either way, they are already starting to smell delicious, and I can only assume that’s a good sign