Amnesia Haze Auto, first grow. Help and comments welcome!

Me too, it’s supposed to be a pretty heady strain, with good effects, though I kinda wish I had a variety of seeds going rather that just the one strain. But good bud is good bud, and everything I learn now will help me growing better varieties later on

1 Like

Day 49, and one is really taking off. It’s going to be giant, and I’m pumped to see it happen. The other two are still growing right along. I have one producing dense flowers, but has had almost no stretch, until today. One lone branch shot up overnight, and is just looking down on all the others, mocking them :joy:

All in all, things are progressing really well, especially for my first attempt at this. I can’t describe how I feel when I open that tent and get that first whiff of my girls. I assume the giddiness of all this will fade eventually, but I’m kinda hoping it doesn’t.

1 Like

You’re doing about 100% better than me on my first grow. They’re not done stretching yet by any means

1 Like

Also, the small pots are an experiment I’m doing. I know if you clone an autoflower, it will flower on the same schedule. However, those little pots were empty, so I started some cuttings anyhow, figuring I’ll just see what happens. Even if each one gives me one tiny little bud, that will be one tiny little bud that I don’t currently have, and I hate to see anything go to waste. But looks like 3 of them are rooting and haven’t died yet, so yay for me!

1 Like

I figured, especially with the little one. ILGMs website states that this strain should only get about 25cm tall, but even my smallest one is larger than that. So I really have no idea how big they will get, but I have the room for em to keep going, so excited to see how they end up. It’s just funny how they all have their very own schedules, even though they are subjected to the exact same environmental conditions. I had always read about that, but seeing it yourself is the only way to truly believe it.

Just more pictures I took at bedtime, just love looking in the tent!

1 Like

Question. So, I bought the 3 pack of FF nutrients, and am basically out of the big bloom now. I honestly don’t want to buy anymore of their nutrients, and have decided to switch to jacks for my next grow. However, being out of the big bloom, can I substitute jacks for the FF nutrients? I was thinking a good flush to get most nutes out of the soil, then using jacks (whatever their schedule shows for flower). Does this sound reasonable? I’m sure switching nutrients mid grow isn’t ideal, but don’t want to waste anymore money on the FF stuff, when seems like jacks works much better, and it’s cheaper. Just curious what you folks think.
@ConcreteBudz @1HappyPappy @VirginiaGrowBoy @Pinboy @Bluntsmoke @SteveSS396 @Storm

1 Like

Beautiful girls

1 Like

I don’t see any issues, but I’m no expert

Stick with fox farm imo. You can try the Jacks next grow.

I’m going to keep using the tiger bloom, but was hoping for a recommendation for something to replace the big bloom with. I really haven’t been impressed with their nutrients, but guess I should at least see it through before making any rash judgement

Absolutely, stop the ones and just start the jacks. Flushing could not hurt but idk if I even would myself. But I hate all that work so bad :rofl:

2 Likes

Day 50, and not much to say. Girls look healthy, still growing, flowering, etc. Temps and humidity have been steady, and girls are drinking a little faster now, down to watering every 2 days instead of 3. I’m happy to see it though, means they’re really using up what I’m giving them. Also, haven’t had any more issues with nute burn (knock on wood), so feel like I’ve gotten that all out of my system now haha. 2 girls are flowering now, but the third is the one stretching like crazy, and is almost twice the size of her sister plants. I’m pretty excited to see how she ends up, but for now, she’s looking like a giant

1 Like

Flower fuel. Great stuff.

1 Like

Looking great

1 Like

Day 50. The plant that’s stretching is going crazy. I’m seeing 2-3 inches of growth every couple days. No amount of bending and tying was keeping up with it, so I super cropped the taller branches to keep them in line. Just rolled the branch through my fingers until it was loose, and bent em over. Nothing broke the skin, so I feel like it should be ok. Canopy is even now though lol. The other two are still doing well too, just more focused on making flowers than stretching. Works for me though.

Side note, seems like my autoflower clones have rooted, and are showing signs of life again. They were just an experiment, but glad to see that it worked out. Grease monkey is doing fantastic too, growing like a champ. I’ll be taking clones from it this weekend to keep this whole show moving forward.

3 Likes

They are looking good man! Stretching like crazy

1 Like

@Bluntsmoke how are yours coming along?