Amnesia Haze Auto, first grow. Help and comments welcome!

Yeah, the tape was a cheap easy solution, but seemed to work ok for the moment. Got em all spread out pretty good, and just letting them grow. The growth rate right now is incredible, and I love seeing it

1 Like

I’m right behind you on one of my autos at day 37 day 1 flower today. It’s a WW auto from here.

1 Like

Day 44, and just more waiting lol. Readjusted some branches, and tucked some leaves, and just watching them grow. Not sure just yet, but thinking I’ll have to water again tomorrow, pots are already getting light.

1 Like

You guys are way ahead of mine now. Watching yours intently

1 Like

Hardest part of all this has been watching them basically do nothing for a month, feeling like I was screwing it up, and now they’re growing so fast, it’s almost too much to keep up with. I gotta check those clips 2, 3 times a day, as they just keep growing and pulling them up. Those are strong little clips too. One of mine is way ahead of the others, but the others are catching up. Finally have the second one stretching upwards now, waiting for the third to start, but she’s showing more pistils than #2 🤷. Its definitely been an interesting experience growing these girls. I’m excited to see what yours do too, yours look much bigger than mine, more established and healthy. They are drinking a ton of water now though, just watered day before yesterday, and they’re dry already. So I’m assuming they should have a good bit of growth left in them

1 Like

They are looking good man!

2 Likes

They get thirsty in flower. I’m watering every 2 days

2 Likes

Day 46, all are actively producing flowers, just at different rates. Watered yesterday, just pH water, and everyone seems happy this morning. Keeping temps about 75, humidity around 30-40%. Just enjoying the show now, and really enjoying the smell from the tent.

Side note, my little grease monkey photo just started showing sex, and she is female! This makes me so happy, coming from a bag seed, but it was one of the best strains I’ve ever found. Both my wife and I were in love with it, so can’t tell you how excited I am knowing it’s not male. Time to learn to cut clones soon!

3 Likes

Terrible pictures, but here’s little grease monkey!

3 Likes

I should say, it looks female to me, no obvious male parts that I can see yet. I could easily be wrong though lol

1 Like

Day 47, still just watching them grow. I’ve been slowly cutting some lower bud sites and leaves that aren’t getting any light, and pulling the branches apart. Have to check everyday, since they’re stretching so much. Hard to tell from pictures, especially since I keep pulling them back down, but they are really moving. Watered 2 days ago, but pots are still a little wet, so will probably wait till tomorrow to feed again.

2 Likes

They’re stretching. Mine hasn’t started yet

1 Like

You’re only 6 days ahead of me I’m at day 41 with my WW auto

1 Like

It started fast. It’s funny seeing the variances between the 3 too. One went into flower hard before stretching, one is stretching now before making flowers, and the third is starting flower with absolutely no stretch yet. Nothing has been common between them at all haha. But they’re still growing healthy, so im not complaining. I’ve learned a ton from you and the others giving me advice when needed, and I’m only halfway through. So I greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Are you using beastie bloom? If so now’s the time to give them a dose.

For now just using the big bloom and tiger bloom. I’m gonna switch to jacks 321 for the next grow. It’s looking like I will need to get some sort of finishing nutrients, as what I have won’t last for the rest of flower. But I figure I’ll just use up what I have, and see how much time I have left. I really don’t want to buy anything else for this grow, but we will see lol.

Just messing around in the tent, took a bunch of pics and thought you all might enjoy!

3 Likes

Day 48, still growing lol. Boring update today, just fed each girl about a gallon of flower nutes, some light tucking and pulling some strings back down. They smell amazing already, can’t wait to see that continue.

Fun fact, one plant is stretching like crazy, and is starting to tower over the other two. I keep tying it back to keep it even, but it’s going to be a monster when she’s finished. She’s just barely kicking out pistils now, but if I had let it stand straight up, it would be over 3 feet tall now. For 48 days, that seems pretty incredible to me.

1 Like

Looking good. Can’t wait to see what the amnesia haze comes out like. I was looking at it when looking at seeds a while ago but ended up getting dj shorts blueberry and romulan haze auto.

1 Like