Amnesia haze auto ,blue cheese, bubble gum and surprise seed from previous grow

I have 4 girls here who broke ground on the 17th and 18th of may, the amnesia haze and blue cheese are birthday presents from 1 of my brothers, the bubblegum I got from my youngest brother as a gift and I’ve had a few seeds from previous grows so I don’t know wot it’s going to be

Check out the little one, she’s had a tough start but she’s a little fighter

8 Likes

Nice i will be watching :wink:

2 Likes

Right on man
Looking good
And great strains and mystery strains are always fun
Lifes like a box of chocolates…

1 Like

This little girl came up with just 1 pea leaf

She is the amnesia haze, I’m hoping she’s going to grow big and strong

You’ll see the others are all standing tall and strong already

I hope you all like these one’s, I’ll keep you posted

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @Tylan @DoomSack @Coltfire @DieHigh55
@TxGrowman @SmoknGranny @Countryboyjvd1971

9 Likes

Frowm what I can tell so far, ILGM Amnesia Haze Auto’s are superior growers!!

3 Likes

Thanks bro my brother is growing his seed and says it’s taking longer than he thought, but this will be my first auto so I’m looking forward to it

2 Likes

@daz49 there is no stopping you now ,is there brother, they look nice and healthy , keep us posted.

1 Like

@daz49 the surprise seed is that the one with the ??? ,it looks health do you have an idea of what it is.

1 Like

@daz49,

This should be interesting. Please tag me and I will follow your grow.
Best of luck.

Will

1 Like

Yes @Coltfire the one ??? And I think it’s either gold leaf or strawberry kush or if not then a ssh or dp as I’ve only done 4 grows so far and ofcourse I’ll tag you @garrigan62

@daz49

Thank you Sir !

1 Like

More pictures from today

That’s the 4 girls under the light garden

@Willd @kabongster @highcountrygal @Coltfire @WillyJ @Screwauger @DoomSack @TxGrowman @anon35207245

4 Likes

Here they are separated ,tiny amnesia haze

And blue cheese ,bubblegum and the unknown seed

I think there’s shots of all 4 there, the amnesia haze is still catching up and the other 3 are about the same size,hope you like them

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @Tylan @Coltfire @Screwauger @DoomSack @TxGrowman @highcountrygal @WillyJ

12 Likes

They look ready to grow! Nice job! @daz49

1 Like

Nice, nice. I can speak from direct experience, the AH will catch up. Mine is a growah!!!

2 Likes

@Screwauger @daz49 I’ve got 2 and I may end up at the top of the beanstalk!

2 Likes

Thanks both, hopefully the slow start just means she’ll be stronger but they all looking great to me

2 Likes

Slow start isn’t a word in their vocabulary! next week they’ll be a foot tall! @daz49 have fun watching

2 Likes

Thanks @highcountrygal, just started reading one of your threads and you don’t let anything keep you down do you lol how come we don’t see you in the morning garden

2 Likes

Thank you! I am mentoring a few people so I need to work with them first. I tend to get too spread out and can’t keep up, I’m an old lady! lol @daz49 Come join us, all are welcome!

2 Likes