Amnesia Haze Auto - A Hydroponic Journey

:seedling: Amnesia Haze Autoflower :seedling:

Germination

Seeds were germinated in Rapid Rooters. I left them in darkness for 48 hours, and both had broken ground when I removed them from darkness on August 13th.

Plant #1

Plant #2

Spent the first 3 days in sunny windows. :sunny:

Plant #1

Plant #2

:v::heart:

I slowly introduced them into the grow tent over the course of the rest of the week by gradually increasing the time spent in the tent per day.

Eventually, the seedlings were seamlessly transplanted into their new beds.

** Equipment **

  • :tent: Gorilla Grow Tent - 2x4
  • :bulb: California Lightworks SolarSystem 550
  • :funeral_urn: Current Culture Under Current 8 Gallon Solo Buckets
  • :seedling: Expanded Clay Pebbles
5 Likes

Looks like you know what you are doing and are on your way!!!

1 Like

Set to watching, this is one of the strains I plan to do and similar setup. Looks like off to a good start.

1 Like

Adjusting to the new space. :sunglasses: Both seedlings have rooted into their new homes beautifully. No nutrients added yet.

Plant 1

Plant 2

2 Likes

Thanks! This is only my second grow, but it already feels LOADS easier now that my feet are already wet!

1 Like

1 Like

:herb:Day 16ā€‹:herb:

Today I gave the baby girls their first taste of food.
I use the Cultured Solutions line of nutrients. Introduced Coco Cal, UC Roots, Veg A+B at one quarter strength the recommended dose.

**Plant 1 **
20180829_091019

20180829_091044
I set them in the net pot slightly off centered in anticipation of some future LST. My first grow I remember wishing I had done this, so this time Iā€™m going for it.

Baby roots :heart:

20180829_090938

Plant 2

Roots :eyes:

** :house::bulb::droplet: Environment **

Going to be adding a couple of ice bottles to bring the temp down a hair in the reservoir.

2 Likes

Day 28

Had an acute case of what I think was phosphorus deficiency - which quickly corrected itself once I balanced out a couple of environment issues. Despite the couple of sick leaves I had to remove, they are thriving!

I immediately started them LSTing about 2 1/2 weeks in. On my last grow I waited a bit longer, but I want to experiment with a slightly different method, so I started nice and early while my stem was still nice and bendy.

2 Likes