Amnesia Haze Auto { 1st time auto }

Looking Very promising. Sweet grow.

1 Like

She’s not very big but she is going to be tasty . Checking trichomes every couple of days . Going to take a sample bud soon .

fullsizeoutput_262fullsizeoutput_267

3 Likes

fullsizeoutput_266

4 Likes

@Laurap @VelcroThumb @M4ur . I didn’t,t know about not transplanting autos when I started these AHA , so they went from 3" pots 3" tall plants, to their current fabric pots . Anyways here one I like the best .fe492d993d0cf72b87d41bdd6999b37b777b52ea_1_375x500

14 " tall

6 Likes

I also don’t know that when I first started to grow auto, but now we know :+1:

Something new for me to learn. Ive never grown autos.

I have a little bit of leaf curl on the edges but I’m not to worried because it will be coming down in a week or two . Its hard for me

to tell looking at the deficiency chart . The lower fan leaves have some dark purple and leaves at the top have the curl on edges . It started showing up about a week ago . It had its last nute watering, 1 quart of 0-10-10 [ KoolBloom mixed 1 tsp per gal. ] PHed to 6.6 on 2/23 . Only PH plain water planned for next watering. 80*-39% in soil tent LED Meizhi 1200 @ 18 " . For future reference , what does it look like ? I plan to run some more of these AHA soon . love them .

2 Likes

3 Likes

… Could this be Phosphorus deficiency ? I will check run off tomorrow .

2 months old today .

1 Like

fullsizeoutput_274

2 Likes

The other two AHA .

3 Likes

fullsizeoutput_274

2 Likes

Lo9ks like she’s getting close . All I see are cloudy trics :money_mouth_face:

The genetics on this thing is so cool . I has foxtailed like crazy almost the whole time it was growing . It’s loaded with trichomes . I open the tent and say its got to be ready but then look at it through the digital camera and say not yet . I’m looking for a few more amber trichomes than I have been getting from other plants I harvested . Looking to get some Wheelchair Weed . I’m again checking tomorrow night with the camera .

4 Likes

2 Likes

Here is one other …

3 Likes

I decided to take this one down . I was getting more amber trichomes and the upper part was starting to break down because I had the light cranked up and it got kind of warm and well , I just got to try it !

vlcsnap-2018-03-05-15h02m35s828

6 Likes

She looked ready anyways :wink: ENJOY!!! And congrats

@MattyBear, @Laurap , @M4ur , @Nug-bug , @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 The last of three Amnesia Haze Autos came down today . Christmas Day I dropped them in water and today I have a sticky cardboard box full of nice buds . I just want to thank everyone on this site for helping me achieve my goal . You have given me the chance to learn so much by reading here almost every night . Thanks again . Seeddog

12 Likes