Amnesia and blue dream autos

Hey guys, pretty new to the site here, but loving the community so far, if there’s any etiquette I’m struggling with feel free to give me the business! Lol! But I am growing a blue dream’matic And an amnesia auto and was just wondering if anyone has tried these before and have an estimate as to the height they’ll put out. I have them in a 2x2x4 tent and tbh was hoping to finish them in there. What do you guys think? Do I need to invest in a taller tent ? Or what are my options if these can’t finish in the current tent.

1 Like

I have grown Amnesia Haze auto if i remember right she was about 30 inches tall +/-. You can do LST (low stress Training) that should help. @Zee @kellydans any input on this

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Deepsix I always say buy the tallest tent your space will accommodate. You should be able to finish your Amnesia Haze in the tent you got. If needed you have to do some pulling an tying tlimb down. In the future with the short tent you might consider a Fim on your autos when they get 4 full sets of leafs. That basically slows down the Upward growth let’s side branches ketchup and makes a nice even canopy.

2 Likes

You can finish in that tent, as the others have mentioned. Stretch will stop in a few weeks.

If it keeps stretching, try a few days w/o moving the light higher. See how she reacts.

1 Like