Amending my super soil

I have been cooking my super soil for over 90 days now .

will put it in 6 foot kiddy pool
I want to add some fresh things to it , that hopefully will be breaking down a bit slower while the plant is growing in the veg. state.
1.5 cups Azomite
1 cup dolomite
1 cup rock phosphate
1 cup kelp meal
add all to the mix ,then add rest of soil and stir .

the soil still has plenty of moisture .

well mixing it up will let you know how old you really are , after all mixed smoothed out .

cover with tarp and let stand and dry out some for about 3-weeks till I’m ready for it .

I will be doing ilgm’s gold-leaf and G.G. auto’s
By the time it gets to flowering and the nutes start running out , the thought is these added amendments will kick in when the plant needs them for flowering .???
this time i will remember to flush and the hope is to just add pHed water only . for the whole grow. unless plant shows me other wise . So the plan is to start in about a month if you all want to follow . @Low @Lacewing @alexankh @FinnWinn @SilvaBack203 @Nicky @yoshi @Buck29048 @OldGypsy @PurpNGold74

10 Likes

Wow that’s nice will have great results I bet

4 Likes

yep i all most put my crocs on to have in pic. just for you LOL
:alien: happy growing

2 Likes

Lmao aye I love my crocs, if I could work with them I definitely would lol.

Happy growing

2 Likes

Nice work

2 Likes

I’m loving this brother I can’t wait to see how things go an how your soil is… I jus transplanted a 3 day old seedling into a 7 gallon bucket with coast ofaine Stonington growers mix have perlite at very bottom some soil then fish bone meal then soil perlite worm castings soil an coast of Maine plant food 1 tablespoon then soil then to end it I filled the bucket. Then dug out a nice size bowl hole filled with happy frog n put in seedling…

3 Likes

Do you have a journal going will like too see how your lady do on that mix.

3 Likes

Looks like some nice black gold, really good stuff.
If you havent already be sure to check out our once deerr friends super mix advice.

2 Likes

Got my bong ready …thanks for the invite …

3 Likes

i want too, i started a junk one to learn how to do it. the only thing is the weekly enter stuff kind of restrictive

ok thanks nicky

The jewels of the journal are you add what you want when you have time. It helps you keep a track of pictures and suggestions. I post alot of pictures because I can’t keep em in my phone. My daughter uses my phone more than me. I tried 2 write a journal and idk where I placed that journal at or if the kids got it

2 Likes

i kind of just use these threads that we chat back and forth . the only thing - is it gets kind of long.

Bookmark w.e u may need in the future and it helps you keep that in track. I read alot of journals so I bookmark alot that I find helpful and incorporate in my growing experience until I think I got down

2 Likes

Interested is seeing a slurry test.

1 Like

good idea have to do that . i do want to do the journal way and invite.

1 Like

how you do that ??? put in jar mix with water , filter it off . then do a ppm ??

1 Like

sorry; forgot to put the menu on here .

1 Like

Take a couple tablespoons of soil mix it up with a cup of RO or distilled water, let it settle. Measure PH and TDS, Should give you a ballpark figure.

1 Like

@OldGypsy ok i will do - all the girls im doing now are in the same super soil but it had only cooked for 3 weeks . most likely why i ran into issues on the nutes and the not flushing (newbe ) gave me lockout. but thanks to this form i am man with a new brain LOL thanks .and i’ll tag and let you know the results.

1 Like