Amber trichomes?

Its Girlscout cookies Xtreme photo outdoor. I was wondering if that’s what’s going on the edges of my leaves. And if so, is that normal to happen so early? I figured I had a couple more weeks left. Dont have my loupe yet. I’ve been waiting a month now on vivosun since my order…

1 Like

Do you have a picture of your trichomes?

I see what you are talking about

The trichomes on the sugar leaves mature earlier
You need to be looking on the calyx

So yes amber on the sugar leaves earlier is normal

3 Likes

3 Likes

The sugar leaves lie !! And mature (turn amber)
Long before the calyxes trichomes do

4 Likes

Just looking at the bud structure and the 90% white pistils, I’m guessing 3-4 weeks yet friend.

You’ll thank us if you wait and not let “Paintience” get the best of you.

6 Likes

As @Lacewing said you cant look at the leaves and must look at the buds. Looking at all the white pistils your not close yet. Id say maybe another month and then check the trichomes

3 Likes

I’m being tested on the patience game as we speak
Found a worm in the center of one of my Colas at the top …
My buds are definitely dense enough for my liking but only the highest trichs on the plant have amber splashes
The struggle is real lol

4 Likes

And it doesn’t get easier with age. I do it every time in fact, sometimes outside factors become the deciding ones i.e. worm in cola. I like racy head high, so I’d be happy, Girl not so much.

2 Likes

Lol actually what I wanted from the strain to begin with …a racy head high …energy not couch lock
I am going to try and wait it out …I’m in between week 5-6 and know it needs longer

I also have another plant 2 weeks behind I have to wait on anyway

2 Likes

There you go, patience will get you Both! Winner winner chicken dinner!

5 Likes

They look great nothing to worry about there good work keep it up

2 Likes