Amber trichomes to white pistils. It helps me

Hi my friend, help me again.

Eh a dos-si-dos and another runtz muffin, both almost 22 weeks old. Flora is 14 weeks old.

The doubt is the following, when I look at some flowers of the dosidos, 90% of the trichomes are in amber, but in other flowers the majority are milky. However, 70% of the stalks are still white, and I feel that they could grow more, what do you think, how much longer do I wait on this plant to harvest?

As for the runtz muffin, it has been looking strange for about 3 weeks now, the leaves are turning yellow and I haven’t noticed a lot of weight gain. However, the pestils are 80% white and the trichomes have flowers that are 50% amber and another 20% amber, however the pestils are not yellowing proportionately. Do you think I should harvest or wait longer?

AGAIN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.

3 Likes

Those plants look rough. I couldn’t tell you what the issues are, but they don’t look like a normal healthy plant, so hard to tell how much time they may have. Just watch trichomes best you can, and harves when they are cloudy/amber.

1 Like

Are the white pistils new growth or the original flower? I ask because I’ve seen it a couple times where a bush that I thought was near harvest started growing new pistils. Go with the trichromes and the overall health of the plant.

1 Like

she really isn’t showing up well, the trichomes are very amber, but she doesn’t gain weight and she’s fine

Yes, they are original, but they had an irrigation deficiency on a trip I took.

thank you very much friends

1 Like

I can strongly relate to that. I’ve sweated through two vacations recently wondering if there would be any water left. DWC and thirsty girls. The first was drinking an inch a day. I filled to midway up the net pot knowing it wouldn’t be submerged for long. There was one inch of fluid left when I got home.
The second one is the first time I’ve used a reservoir. Cut and hung the first of a two bush grow and connected both 15 gal tubs with a static filled garden hose between them. They were both half full after a week. Harvested second bush two weeks later.

Their foxtailing. What’s the lighting height above the canopy and intensity? How long have they been in flower and are you using a light meter, if so what’s the DLI :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

great idea. Next time I’ll have to do that. hahaha

the light is at 45 cm, and with a DLI around 40 to 50. they have been in bloom for 14 weeks

1 Like

Lighting numbers look good :love_you_gesture:

Do you have a jewelers loop or mag glass to inspect the bud Trichomes. At 14 weeks I’m fairly sure their done :love_you_gesture:

really my great friend, the trichomes are almost all amber now, the problem is that she is thin and has white hairs. sad

1 Like