Amazon trichome microscope

I’m having trouble seeing anything with this I mean I can get lucky and see a few really well but its hard to keep it steady I can’t imagine how long it would take for me to go over my plants with this thing does anyone have any tips on how to better use it?

I haven’t figured out how to do links

I have something like this. Cheap, easy to hold, and works great.

I have a couple scopes, but this is the best imho

1 Like

Okay I got it👍 Thank you

1 Like

They’re so cheap, when the battery dies, it’s almost better to get a new one.
:joy:

2 Likes

I paid 27$ for the one I have and it’s junk

Use the base it came with and get as close as possible and take the pics with the phone. Easiest to move plant not scope

1 Like

image taken with the hand held amazon $27 microscope

5 Likes

It didn’t come with a base but I can figure out a way to fix it to something I guess lol thank you @Carol4486

Daaaaang that is so clear!!!

1 Like

I paid $18 I rhink, for these results.

2 Likes

Okay @CoyoteCody and @Carol4486 it’s me not the microscope lol :stuck_out_tongue:

$21 sorry and out of likes but that is funny and I know what you mean, it takes me 10-15 minutes to get a really good picture sometimes.

2 Likes

If you want good stable pictures…clip a tiny sample from a calyx and look at it on the kitchen table (or wherever you are most quiet and still). I take 4 or 5 samples and look at em that way and take bitchin’ shots.

3 Likes

I hooked it on my microphone stand lol now I can move the plant around as @Carol4486 suggested I appreciate y’all for the knowledge!

5 Likes

I have this one too but mine is wireless

1 Like

Nice! What did that run you.

1 Like

Took your advice and worked like a charm!!! Now thanks to you I’m going to be looking through a microscope all night instead of sleeping thanks alot lol but really thank you!

1 Like