Am I too late to grow photoperiod plants here in Florida?

Rick3
Welcome to the sunshine state, I left Kentucky in 1975 for this area and have never regretted the move.

We too were hammered by the rain the past few weeks, its been sunshine and low 90’s the past few days, the girls love it.

Dude

1 Like

As Long as ma and you are good, SWEET

I got kinda same thinking going,
Son in law has PTSD from crap in Iraq,they want him to take 13-15 pill’s a day say’s he’s a Zombie , If he smoke’s he don’t need any, Ok he spends 200 a week,
Daughter has Crone’s disease, She won’t smoke but would eat something if worked
and then there’s me who Like’s to get High
LMAO

1 Like

I Don’t Understand how it can be Pouring on my side of road and Across road Sunny
WTH IS That?

Oh And Pink Lighting, Freak me out

That sucks about the kids. My nephew was involved in a IED explosion, it overturned the vessel he was riding in and injured his back, was in traction for a number of weeks. The DAV Dr. told him to smoke Blue Dream for the pain after he was released from the Marines. He does and it make his back feel much better.

3 Likes

It Don’t Really take away the Pain (Rear ended by Semi here) but does take your mind off of it
I’ve Heard, Only, that Robert Bergman’s Gold Leaf is The BEST for Pain,End of year i’ll tell yeah
Have 2 growing and 3 Seed’s in Frig
And this was from people in a Few State’s that have ordered it, Just for that Purpose (I Should be a Dang salesmen there) LOL
I’ll do anything for Kid’s and Grandkids

In my weird mind it’s never too late, but I am much closer to the Tropic of Cancer/below freeze line. I always have atleast one plant budding year round because I love the smell, and the childish feeling of how many days till Christmas/harvest. It takes much longer with not much night, yet it only adds a few more weeks to mature. In addition, I mentioned with an auto. Here’s the last plant to harvest soon, but I have Hawaiian behind her in veg. Everyone gave you sound advice, and they are good at what we do. Have a good day, S.F.SWAMPMAN

4 Likes

Hey Rick, I’m within 15 minutes of you. How big is that pool you speak of? Lmao

2 Likes

Lol…working on a pool party!

3 Likes

Pool party/Florida growers convention! Lmao

3 Likes

Off topic, but seeing that I’ve got you guys here… I just finished stage two of a three stage harvest. Thinking of a re veg. What’s your thoughts on it? I know that the initial plant yields less and usually weaker, (do to the root system being worn out?) but I’m wondering if the clones taken from her, with a new root system, would technically be a monster crop. But is it really? With it being re introduced into vegetative state… Would it branch out crazy like a monster crop?

Hey, Rick3 sorry for the late response to your question had a fussy baby after her shots. The strain is ILGM’s Banana Kush the photos with the larger colas harvested is LSD from ILGM.

1 Like

Nope it’s just a clone at that point.

I premise your reveg question that I am eccentric, but I prefer to harvest the entire plant when it’s matured to one’s liking. The reason I do it is a matter of potency. A few days before I yank it out of the ground I split the trunk. I am very careful not to kill many xylem/phloem cells, so the triconomes start to drip. Each person has their own mindset, so any decision making is one’s own. I prefer my buds to be as potent as possible. Hope you figure out your decision, and have a good day

3 Likes

15min? Really i’m in Homosassa , But no one ever has heard of that so I Say Crystal River
It’s a Little Pool 12,000 gallons 4’x20’

1 Like

Nobody but us locals hahaa
I fish snook, reds & trout in Homosassa outta the Riverhaven Marina

1 Like

Right on. I’m out in the Inglis area. I just got in off the water too. (early day at work) just a bunch of catfish today. here’s some of the bigger ones from this year. I’ve got a 38 inch snook too. But that has my face in it. And I’m not sure how comfortable I am with posting it.
Ps… I’m a burn out. Two pictures with my face… Lmao.

1 Like

Thhaaats Guuuurr8 there @Stoneythetiger420
Edit the post like this

1 Like

Can i do that now that it’s posted?

I wonder if anyone has had a case built against them because of a online forum.

@Dude1, have you thought about doing autoflowering plants? I am in West Ga, have 4 plants at about 45 days old, still have time for another grow if I wanted.