Am i taking a gamble with my first grow?

Is it a mistake to grow with a 1400w LED (1 unit) on my first grow?
I’ve searched around and not found any reviews or information about this LED light which is a bit worrying

http://www.ecoledgrowlight.com/product/znet-16-led-grow-lights-2883watt-leds/

1 Like

Seems pretty benificial, however being a first grow yes that seems like a huge gamble, if start simple first until you get the hang of things and then once you get the hang of it invest in the light

1 Like

Im still in the process of buying equipment and !@#$ me theres alot of it! Thing is, its too late to turn back as ive already bought it. Do you think im best selling it on or taking the chance?

You have it now just take the chance I can guide and help you if you need the help

3 Likes

I wouldn’t let the light bother you see what it does

1 Like

Thanks man, I really appreciate any advice and will be sure to reciprocate any knowledge gained.

I’ve spent alot on the necessary items for example lights and dehumidifier and now im rapidly running out of budget. Here’s a list of the supplies if i missed anything please let me know.

Owned;
Dehumidifier & Air Conditioning unit
Tent
Carbon Filter
Hygrometer
Ducting
Lights
Hangers for lights

Need;
Pots
Soil
Perlite?
Nutrients… GH Flora Series Performance pack??
Nutrient meter
pH Up & Down
pH Meter
Fans - Inline ducting, Oscillating, Mini clip ons
Timers (all kinds)
CO2 (Would air con provide this?)
Seeds

Anything missing?

1 Like

Just have to cross my fingers and hope i don’t burn them

Ec, and ppm meter everything else looks good

1 Like

I am trying my first grow of two plants with two 45watt blue/red led lights. I am also able to supplement with natural light for a few hours a day. This lets my closet air out. This is going to change soon, as my plants grow larger. I am having more trouble with nutrients and ph. I don’t really have any real advice, other than to keep it simple, and keep a grow journal, so you learn from your mistakes.

2 Likes

Some great advice there, how accurate are was the EC-TDS & Temp probe? Unfortunately im yet to find a timer that works with my light. Just checked out the Hyper fan and its looks awesome, but its a little out of my budget, any other suggestions? I noticed you mentioned a Environment Controller, this is the first im hearing of this and its self explanatory what it does, but is this a mandatory piece?