Am I ready to flush the ladies

Hi newbie here need help to see if I am ready to flush before harvesting. Here is my setup.
What strain,
Method:
Vessels:
PH of Water,
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; 79 night 72
Humidity;40% night 35%
Ventilation system; Yes, simple exhaust fan and 6+ fan
Humidifier and De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes,
I am growing gorilla glue autos these pics are at the 8 week mark

I’m only seeing a few amber on the pics of the sugar leaves. It looks like a lot of clear left, as well as lots of white pistils.
I’d give it another week and reassess.

Thanks for the quick reply; so should I still feed them this week?

It’s up to you. A light dose of synthetic bottle feeding might be fine if that’s your method. If you’re organic the flush isn’t really necessary.

I used miracle grow for these two and I use general Hydroponics micro grow, floral grow and floral bloom. The last week I have just been giving them floral bloom. Hope you do not mind all the questions.

Miracle grow potting soil?

I wouldn’t bother feeding. The soil is time release. ie. everyTime you water it releases fertilizer. You might not be able to flush it all out. I’m assuming you don’t have runoff ppm #’s?

I used mg on my first grow. Plants were pretty happy. The smoke was really harsh. One cannot easily remove all the excess nutes.

It’s not the end of the world…
Keep watering and let them go for another 3 weeks at 12/12 lighting… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

Yea my first grow didn’t know better. I am going to use happy frog and perlite on the next grow

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply; so I should cut these to 12/12 even though they are autos. I have been running 20/4.

1 Like

I would… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like