Am I ready for harvest?

Hey folks,

It’s my very first grow and I will appreciate your opinion over my concerns about the harvesting time. My ak-47 it’s just starting week 8 and I wonder if it’s ready to harvest or how long until harvest?

I read few articles but not sure if it’s time or not so i will highly appreciate your help. Thank you

5 Likes

@Bruno_Capone From the looks of the tops and all the white pistils I’d give it another 3-4 weeks based on what I can see from your pics.
Looks good and healthy tho. :+1:

:v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I agree with @Oldguy 3-4 weeks to go

7 Likes

Nice looking plants there @Bruno_Capone
You got a ways to as as Oldguy said. You want all those white pistils to turn brown and curl up.
Once it looks like this you will be close. Do you have a magnifier to check the trichomes?

7 Likes

You’re far from harvest. Which is not a bad thing. They’ll get a lot fatter for ya! Looks good!

4 Likes

Thanks for your opinion , good to know that my plant is doing good! I found a magnifier online for 20$ wasn’t sure if it’s a good one or not or how to use it, would you recommend me a good brand? Thank you

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Good to know that it looks good, trying to monitor closely Ph., and ppm of course I learn all that during the process, had a little cal-mag deficiency but already fixed it. Thank you for your opinion

Look great, but a long way to go. Waiting is hard. I posted a pic today of a bud, and was told two weeks on this one if it gives you any idea. No amber trichs yet on this one. And a cheap 60x microscope off eBay works good.

4 Likes

Got ya! Thanks man ,
Btw yours looks fabulous as well, I read somewhere that if you wait to long it will give you a very strong high and more likely couch lock effect , I don’t know if that’s true or not, but definitely don’t want it to strong

For simply inspection these are fine.
https://www.amazon.com/JARLINK-Illuminated-Jewelers-Magnifier-Foldable/dp/B078N34WZR

1 Like

This is what I’m using for trichome inspection

1 Like

At the bottom its supposed to say couch-locked and not cough-locked

1 Like

Great thanks, should my grow light be on or off while checking the plant?

1 Like

@Bruno_Capone I have found it easier to check with the grow light off, along with the fans.

Awesome thanks man, btw do you think I need to get a humidifier for my drying and curing, my tent is at the bottom level of the townhouse which is always cool what you think?