Am I impatient? Or am I stuck in Flower?

Not too much to report today.
Trained another two branches down. Their stretch was unexpected haha.

3 Likes

Hershey and Dogbite just chillin

3 Likes

@AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @Budz420 @OlyBoy98503 @GreenFlex
Hey Gentlemen, hope y’all are doing well!
My sincere apologies. I had my wisdom teeth pulled about 4 days ago. I’ve literally just come out of my opioid coma hahahah. 3 out of 4 are dry socket! So it’s been pretty miserable. Few more days of pain lol!
Anyway. Hope everyone is goin and growing! Catching up on 5 days of thread will be fun.

4 Likes

Oh man…dentist suck and are mean.
My two little ladies are doin just fine. They have been pelted with rain and hail lately. Hailed 3 times in the last 4 days.
Dogbite is now in week 2 flower, and Addy is week behind. Dogbite’s buttons are starting to pop.

Dogbite

Addy with taped up hail damage, snapped a cola

Garden

5 Likes

What? How did you get through your USAF time with your wisdom teeth still in your mouth?!? That’s crazy!

2 Likes

Great to have you back buddy! That really sucks on thee teeth… I had 2 done a few years ago - not a happy time. But I was introduced to a couple of very good ‘friends’ - Valium and Vodka - the nightcap… :crazy_face: :v:

1 Like

They are looking great for such a hard life mate. Hoping the weather gods give you break mate! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hahahah that’s crazy you know that.
They literally set me up to pull them like 3 times! Every single time, I was either being deployed or in medical retirement, so they just never got a chance to pull them. Anyway mouth was killing me, xrays and yeah time to yank! It’s sucked and sucks bro!

1 Like

What up @Budz420
Hell yeah, nice to be back. Dude again, your SCROG tent, and your clone tops are doing amazing man! You’ve done a great job homie. You’ll be smoking in no time!
Yeah for sure been popping the Vic’s like candy. Well “recommended dose” :joy: sure.
I didn’t wanna do crap for like 3 days it hurt so bad

1 Like

Thanks man, their flower stretch was incredible. I think they have finally settled into their final growth pattern. Shouldn’t be much more stretch. Well over a 4 ft spread. A good 20 Colas between the two girls. This will be a nice batch to ride off into the sunset with lol

4 Likes

Knowing your critters!
This little guy is a pest. Either a Pine or Leaf Miner Moth. Get rid of these guys. They will wreck havoc on your grow. Kill the bug, and trim out the leaves with paths!
He went squish!

1 Like

Hey there mate. Glad to see you have floated back to earth :rofl:
It really bites when the pain gets that bad.
Mate my tent has exploded - again. Lots of really nice colas starting to form. I am resisting the defoliate until next weekend. But I know when I do, it is going to expose about double the bud sites. Insane! :crazy_face:
The tops are really firing. I am just about to do an update on my grow, but there is a close up of the buds on one of the tops. She is bottle green, and the and amount of sugars is incredible.
No time is taking too damn long! :rofl: :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Awesome, now you get to watch them fatten up. They are gonna be heavy girls!

Mine are still stretching at Day 15. They are starting to look like - when they stand up now - that is where they want to stay - and the growth is tighter.

If you are gonna go, go out with a bang! :boom: :wink: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hahahaha no time is taking too long!
I like that!
Crazy watching how quick these things change! Getting a bit nervous about the size of my girls hahah. They way over grew the wood backing. All for the world to see! Can’t imagine how tall they would be if I didn’t train them down!
Did you measure before your stretch?

4 Likes

09/07/20
Dogbite and Addy
Dogbite Flower week 3 (begins today)
Addy Flower week 2
Both have an amazing smell. They are going to be pungent!

5 Likes

That is awesome!
Mine were a bit different in that the stretch is actually the horizontal growth.
If they stay as they are, the stretch will end up being about 6-8 inches - but that is across the whole canopy (3/4 anyway as the 3 tops grew vertically but were topped). :sunglasses: :+1:t2:

1 Like

@DankBank22 the ladies are looking great! Where’s Hersey? Then zen garden is mighty full!!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

Looking Good Dank!! Have you defoliated at all?

1 Like

@Budz420
Thank you so much sir! I appreciate your comments homie. I know I haven’t been on much lately. My daughters started school, work is picking back up. I recently received some really good long term health news. Lost a friend to a heart attack. So just life basically.
But man I gotta say, it’s just been a really good couple of few weeks. And my grow is flourishing! Load in’ some bowls and just chillin!
And bro…
Here you are, first timer…and you go and pull off a proper :100: SCROG like you’ve got!
I’ve got many hats good sir and they all go off to you. That green screen is top notch sir!

2 Likes

Hey @Ah-hee
Hope you are doing well young lady!
Nice to hear from you! Thank you for the compliments. Yeah apologies, been away from the forum more than I’d like lately. Hershey is well, She’s just gonna be a little runt of a thing.
@GreenFlex gave me two seeds, I planted Hershey around first week of August. And for some reason she just never grew. Pretty sure I just got her in the soil way too late.
But haha checked her today.
Hey @OlyBoy98503 …You were right!
Hershey was in transition to flower. She’s got a little Cola pokin out!
Green…that’s crazy huh?

5 Likes