Am I good to go to Veg?

Hi everyone, 1st post here really great info so far. Haven’t grown in 10 years but started with 24 clones from a Dispensary near by, 4 different strains. Plan on keeping 1 of each for moms. We bought them not covered in a dome and have been under a T5 now for about a week. They look pretty rooted to me, a few of the roots are turning brown but plants look good. Had one just wilted and never looked good so O tossed it. Wondering if they are good to go to Veg stage? And what everyone recommends, I was leaning towards soil. Appreciate all the help in advance! Its 420 somewhere!

20200928_214317|375x500

1 Like

Welcome, my friend, personally I’ve only used soil ,but designed my diy aeroponics tube system I’m gonna try, but several different methods , my advice is just keep reading and ask questions, someone will guide you thru, and find what works best for you. Happy growing🥴

If you see roots, they’re ready to place into medium, or non medium! Happy growing!

1 Like

Plant them rascals

1 Like

I did clones in the Rockwood cubes they’re now in coco and loving it. I have done expanded clay in an ebb and flow setup I prefer the coco but it requires everyday feeding. Whatever you decide to do there’s plenty of help here. I would decide sooner than later. Dont want them sitting like that too long

1 Like