Am I finally done here?

Hi! OGK Auto almost a week past 8 weeks. Main cola looks more done than the rest but I have nowhere to hang other than in my tent so I’m not sure I can just chop that one branch. (First picture is the main cola)

2 Likes

Looks good buddy can u get a close up of trichomea

I don’t see amber on those trichome hey look mostly clear up don’t wanna harvest till cloudy going amber bro

Sorry I see a few amber

1 Like

Those are looking fine. Milky, cloudy and amber. Some would say she’s ready for the chop.

2 Likes

Maybe another week?

Id say yes another week but it depends how high u wanna get

1 Like

You can chop, or you can hang out for another week. It depends on what you want for a buzz.

Looks great! Try to remember that the flowering time promoted by the seed company is a loose timeline. Unless your conditions are identical to the seed vendors grow op it will likely be different in your grow.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll assess the situation again in a week or so. Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

@Alee21 Make sure you’re checking trichs on the actual buds and not sugar leafs….try checking the underside of a bud for the best possible time frame of reference

2 Likes

To me it looks good to go. :wink:

2 Likes

I would keep a close watch. They can turn fairly quickly at times. I would be on a daily check.

4 Likes

Will do, thanks!

Meanwhile, watch this. It might change your mind.

3 Likes

I saw this just the other day. Has me reconsidering things a bit as well as I approach harvest. I especially as I’m looking for as little couch lock as possible….

3 Likes

This!
It’s good practice to do so, it will help you to be a better judge on future grows. This can also help you to discover your personal “sweet spot” for desired effects.

Since you are so close to harvest I thought I’d link a good youtube video series on harvest, drying, and curing. Bill Ward is pretty awesome and he is sponsored by ILGM so you can get a look at what some of the strains will look like ahead of ordering.

1 Like

Be warned that the opposing force of couch lock can be anxiety. Too early could make you jitty and paranoid.

3 Likes

Understood. Though I’ve personally never experienced that with any smoke I’ve ever tried and I’m growing for personal use. :sunglasses:

Not saying there isn’t some associated risk but I sampled some larfy immature popcorn but from the plant this week and got a really nice buzz.

I’m NOT telling anyone else what to do and understand there is some risk, but on the flip side……

1 Like

That’s likely because you smoked properly matured weed. Harvested too early is said to exacerbate those jitty noided out feeling.