Am I crazy or not

Does B-52 go bad I don’t think my lid will seal tightly side question can I run 4 regular size plants hydroponicly in a 55 gallon drum I know the idea is sound I got everything to do it but I wanna make them huge and let them grow all of next season any tips or advice is appreciated and I know it’s impractical my teacher already said that

You can do 4 plants off an Autopot most definitely for surely way easier !

But how big will they get I was thinking about making my on root net pots bigger root system = bigger plant right that’s why the 55 gallon drum I can aerat the hole thing. I’m going for a monster plant just because he said I couldn’t grow one outdoors hydroponicly all year cuz the root system would be to big to handle

1 Like

wHY NOT GO 4 dwc BUCKETS SUIBG 20-30 GALLONS A WEEK INSTEAD OF PUTTING 4 PLANTS IN A 55 GALLON DRUM, WASTING (OOoDAMN “Caps”) 30 or more gallons per week?

You can do it, but you would be safer to grow each plany individually.

I can do multiple drums and have easy access to off grid fresh water no problem but do u mean that even if I run them all season (I know most only let them go about 3 months and iv seen how big the root system gets with just that amount of time) the plant won’t be able to utilize the space. I’m only trying to do this to show the guy I learned from that it can be done and to make a huge plant basically shits and giggles

In the corner u can see a net pot I was using as a basket

55 gal drum with a 250 reservoir would be awesome for outdoor hydro. Impracticality don’t give a flying F! It’s awesome!!!

Only put one plant in each 55 gal drum so they can use the entire space for its root system

You can find food grade 250 gal totes for cheap on Craigslist people get rid of them all the time around here!

2”-3” pipe to keep flow going and you could even add a circulation pump and a chiller just to be on the safe side. Of you can keep water temp below 75 degrees or so but above 60 you’ll be fine…

burying the system up to a small portion of the top of the barrel might be a decent option

A air stone for each and away you go!

2 Likes

Anything can be done! This guy believes in you

5 Likes

@PharmerBob My god… :astonished::astonished:

Blue Dream Female 8 ft tall and growing. 10 gallon bag planted in ground with supersoil

4 Likes

Holy balls @PharmerBob! What was the yield on that baby? Wow dude! Epic

Thank you that’s the kind of info I was looking for the hole reason I made a account my mentor always said marijuana is more like a tree than a plant and in some places there’s 20ft tall trees ever since then all I could think of was a bud as big as me

Lol! That’s Jorge Cervantis

2 Likes

Oh. Dunno who that is. :man_shrugging:t3:
Is yours still growing @2GreenThumbs

Not me I just searched giant cannabis on google, you won’t see me next to any plants :wink:

1 Like

My hardcover of Jorge Cervantes book finally came in as well as Ed Rosenthals Marijuana Garden Saver

1 Like

Pic was taken today. Plant is showing pistils now. I start em in ten gallon grow bags once they show sex I dig a hole and fill it with good potting soil mixed with supersoil cut several slits in bottom of bag and stick it on top burried bout 3/4 bag deep.

Thanks bro for the info. I’m definitely going to get that book. Awesomeness!

I had it in the soft cover but recently saw his hardcover on thrift books.com. Another good one to have is Ed Rosenthals Marijuana Garden Saver

1 Like