Am I close to harvesting?

Hello all! Here are my most recent pics. A lot of white hairs decided to show up. That said, I wonder if it is getting close. Lots of red trichomes and I beleive they are getting cloudy. Still clear as well. I need your input. I don’t want it to go too long. Thanks again for your upcoming remarks.

2 Likes

Depending on how you like it yes! :axe:

1 Like

Loads of cloudy. Good bit of Amber. I’d say you’re ready. :axe::axe::axe: Let it go longer if you want to ride the couch.

1 Like

Thanks all! Was hoping for those responses.

2 Likes

No they still have 3-4 more weeks they still not finish budding ?

1 Like

Chop chop. The girls are ready

2 Likes

I tend to agree with @yoshi, more time. It looks like some fox tailing, where you have some buds finishing but some new bud growth with white pistils. I do see some clear trichs but not much amber bud trichomes. This happened to one on my last grow. The TLC test showed only 18% THC when the listed THC was 20%. I guess that could be due to the clear stuff, no?

1 Like

The top cola will almost finished ripening at least a full week before the lower stuff unless its a full even canopy scrog run . Due to the tops ate more exposed to the intense light which will cause them to finish first before the second and third node down buds colas . But the first photo shows clearly fredh new pistils blowing up out the bud and the reddish ones was just early and ripe but the bud is still stacking up i woukd say at least 3 - 4 more weeks ?

1 Like

I like the idea of a few more weeks too. If you slowly lower your light density a little each day the buds pack on more and lot less chance of larfy buds and foxtailling.

You can go to 10/14 and maybe 18-24 inches depending on light and that will finish them at least 10-14 days faster .

I would due a flush if you havent already and would chop in a week.