Am I behind schedule Day 20 (No Nutes) Autoflower

Is this message directed towards me @Layne67

I can get it steady to where I can king of see but it’s so small that I can’t focus on it like I want to. I try taking pictures on the phone but the microscopes light is so bright my phone just shows a bright blur. I just need to get the one that connects to your computer or phone so I can actually see.

2 Likes

I use this, or something just like it with a different logo slapped on it.

Works for me, but I highly recommend a tripod or microphone stand.

3 Likes

I will definitely be upgrading at some point. For now I just got a 3x magnifying glass so I can at least see shit through my microscope :joy::joy:

1 Like

Processing: image.png… I think I saw this guy once while on `shrooms… :rofl: Great image…cool avatar too!!

1 Like

Yes I tend to agree on a human level its like us takin a pee and a dump :blush: :rofl: We have to eliminate all of the “fuel” after its processed and get the waste out…

2 Likes

@Graysin @Docnraq

So we’re getting to see some amber triches. On my Wedding Cake we’re talking maybe one or two when you look somewhere, sometimes you don’t see any, and my Blue Lights you can see a few of them almost everywhere you put the microscope. So my question is how long does it take for more to change now that I’m seeing some? Did my best to avoid looking at sugar leaves but my buds are kinda small so it’s hard to tell what’s bud and leaf sometimes.

I read it takes about 2 weeks to transition from milky to white but that’s from the start of milky to white, so now that I see amber popping up I’m hoping within the next week I’ll be able to harvest. For the Wedding Cake I’m going for 50-70% milky 30-50% amber and Blue Lights shooting for 70% amber as that’s what’s recommended for indicas from what I’m reading. I wish I had pictures for you guys but I have to hold the microscope and magnifying glass and my wife was struggling to take pictures. But tonight or tomorrow I plan on having her take a video and I’ll look for good screenshots.

1 Like

Expect another 2-3 weeks. I may be exaggerating but I feel like my Wedding Cake took eternity to ripen.

Same as above then. I’d say give them a week, re-evaluate, and see if a second week is warranted.

1 Like

It’s definitely progressed way slower than my Blue Lights. What worries me is I unintentionally started the nute restriction so we’re yellowing a little sooner than I’d like. I’m worried I only got a week maybe 2 max that she’ll progress. Do the triches need sunlight to keep progressing? Or at least not need as much? I’d that’s the case I may be okay we’ll see.

That be what I planned to do just wanted confirmation. Reeeeaaaaaallly need the space/pot bc I’m super root bound, and on top of that I’m the 50% Humidty range and she is nooooot happy about it.

1 Like

Not in fabric? I’m surprised, tbh.

1 Like

50% rh isnt bad for flowering, what symptoms of stress are you seeing?

1 Like

These small ones aren’t in fabric it’s the cardboard type ones so even though the roots can grow through they die on the outside of the pot.

1 Like

I swear this wasn’t here yesterday when I replied to Graysin. My flowering plants aren’t suffering it’s my Great White Shark. Mid-lower leaves are curling and eventually yellowing and then browning. My lowest leaves just completely yellowed out and fell off.

1 Like

Do you mean like biodegradable peat pots?

If so, I strongly recommend getting it out of those and into something different. Fabric is ideal but honestly even plastic with generous holes cut throughout would be fine.

Peat pots are misleading in every way imo. In cannabis, since it goes through wet/dry cycles, the pot never gets wet enough to actually degrade meaningfully. Consequently the roots can’t grow through it like they’re meant to - they just get jammed up and root bound.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what’s it’s made of but yes this is the pot I’m talking about. I’ve yet to actually just put the entire pot into dirt I’ve just transplanted from it but what I can tell you is the roots definitely can grow through. Now I’ve only seen this on the bottom of it when I had it flat to the plastic lid, but once I lifted it so air could hit it, my roots started drying immediately. By the end of the day you couldn’t barely see them anymore they looked like strings of the pot. The main reason I mention this is bc while I assume it would still grow out of the sides, I’ve yet to see it, but also given the way the roots dried out, I’m just not sure. We’ll see what happens come transplant which I’ll be transplanting into a fabric pot I just need my flowering girls to finish so I can have their pots.

1 Like

So here’s the deal boys. I got some pictures that are just kinda ehhh but it’s the best I could get with what I got. My Wedding Cake is definitely still a week or two away from being where I want it to be. I’ll admit they look even less cloudy in the pictures but man is it hard to tell the difference between cloudy and transparent sometimes. Even the amber trichomes have a tendency to look translucent from the right angle. But what I’m worried about is my leaves turning the way they have. Can the triches still develop like this? As well as I’m nervous on my Blue Lights bc I planned on trying to do a quick wash to harvest everything but I’m assuming with the leaves turning the way they have I won’t be able to do that. Here are the pics though.

Wedding Cake

Blue Lights

Yes your good.

2 Likes