Alright Gents, lend me your feedback

Yeah that’s kinda whatI thought, according to what I’ve read thus far anyway. I know I have areas that need improvement if I do a round 2, of which includes quantum boards and a reservoir for my DWC. Thanks for the input, DN!

2 Likes

Id go with just a little 10$ 1 off of amazon or ebay , what size tent are you in ?

For what it’s worth I have 2 exhale bags hanging in my 4x8x7 flower tent and the average daytime C02 levels range between 850 and 1050 granted the tent is in the basement which naturally is more concentrated than upstairs but from what I’ve experienced the exhale bags seem worth it. They take awhile to get going so just plan ahead.

2 Likes

36 x 36 x 72 with 1000w led lights

Looks better than my tent. I only use mine for seedlings and clones.

1 Like

then i will use my room humidifier that i use when i get bronchitis.

1 Like

I completely missed this thread somehow. Your setup looks good :+1:

2 Likes

Looking good @MutilatedMoth! I didn’t see and oscillating fan for air movement.

1 Like

Bottom right :slight_smile: I’ll also be adding an intake fan on the bottom left where there is a vent hole

1 Like

@Ncgreenthumber is that little white dehumidifier you have in the corner sufficient for your tent size? Are the others a heater and humidifier?
And does that infinity t4 have enough power for your tent size with the filter on it or would you recommend the t6?

Sorry for all the question :relaxed:

1 Like

Matty I think it is sufficient for the amount of plants I have in my tent for its size, but would I rather have a 6inch ac infinity fan…yes. lol as for the humidifier yes it does fill up about ever 3-4 days. So yes it does suffice for its size. No problems with all the questions . Makes me feel useful :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@MutilatedMoth how is everything going over here? Setup and got some greens up and growing yet ?

1 Like

My bad bruh, university has been soaking up my time, between that and work and caring for my lil girl here. Say hello to Caroline :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks man! Im trying to figure out what sizes I need but I just have a 3x3 with a few plants, so a similar setup should work good for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes for a 3x3 a 4 inch would be perfect …imo… a 6 would be a bit overkill.

Man @MutilatedMoth she’s so pretty. Can’t wait to see here a month from now !

1 Like

@Ncgreenthumber what do you use for your intake?

1 Like

She LIVVVVVES

1 Like

If you get the 6” (I would for the dollar difference) and have ability to run it at different speeds if you ever upsize tent etc you have more range. Also if you need more you got it where the 4” is at the lower range. Still ok for that size tent but adding carbon filter and duct runs with turns you lose 20% or so of total CFM.

Just my thought better to have more than not enough

1 Like

Yeah that’s kind of what I was thinking about too. I already ordered the 4inch but just got notice it was damaged in shipping, maybe that’s fate saying I should switch to the 6 inch haha.

This might be a dumb question but I already got a 4inch filter, would that work ok with a t6?