Alright Gents, lend me your feedback

wait wait wait hold up. It looks like you have two $50 inline fans there

I keep reading that they’re a waste of time unless you have like, an entire two car garage dedicated to growing

1 Like

I have a bigger tent. You don’t need 400+ CFM fans.

2 Likes

I have always had one so I wouldn’t know. You don’t need one for under 4 plants but it doesn’t hurt for $20 bucks every 6 months.

1 Like

This is my tent …lol

its a 5x5x7 but im growing 6 or more plants at a time .

4 Likes

F*ck, totally called me out. Criticism accepted lol

1 Like

Lol, I actually have two tents with two intakes and one exhaust. I do my feminizations in the small tent.

3 Likes

i have a ac infinity t4 cloudline series fan (119$) and it filters my tent really well !

5 Likes

Also it comes with a smart controller that allows you to know what the rh,temp and fan speed it at also

3 Likes

Damn vex you got a great setup there man !

2 Likes

One tip is remove the carbon filter until it’s needed. No need to waste it’s lifespan if it’s not doing anything. When you start noticing odors, then hook her up.

6 Likes

Good advice! Once you start to get the potent leaves smell is a good time to kick it in gear. Bigger plants will start to smell even before flower.

3 Likes

Good luck on your grow @MutilatedMoth! I’ll be watching!

2 Likes

This is my other tent , i have a “color run” im doing now in . A afghani purple kush, a BlackBerry kush, a purple punch and a moby dick xxl. Should be colorful if nothing else lol.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to get the cob lighting that I want and throw out these damn blurple lights lol. I do pretty good with my blurples considering.

2 Likes

I love coming in here and just reading things i learn something new everyday here. Next grow in the tent i am not going to use the carbon filter until i have to but then if it is in a room that is temperature controlled and you dont mind the aroma of plants growing why use the fan at all?

1 Like

cuz I’m not the only one at my location lol would definitely bother the others

1 Like

You’ll want the fan for air circulation purposes. The filter, if you don’t mind the odor, no need for it. I haven’t even opened the box to the filter I ordered last year. But I exhaust outside so there isn’t really an odor inside

4 Likes

I have fans and can add more fans if i need to. But if i need a humidifier what do you recommend in that area I dont want something that is going to use a lot of electric but trying to think ahead for the next one i grow that will have to be indoors cause will be too cold to grow outside.

1 Like

Looks good. As for the Co2 bags, bottles, etc. Unless you have enough light that you’re putting out more than the plants need then it’s a waste of time. The only other circumstance would be in a sealed room where the plants are using it up between times the door opens. If they’re cheap then no worries. But I wouldn’t waste my money on a bottle and regulator unless it was one of the scenarios above. In cases where you’re putting more light then they need then adding Co2 can speed up growth. But it takes a lot of light to get to that point. Like 50 watts per square foot of QB or something comparable.

2 Likes