Alright Gents, lend me your feedback

36x36x63 tent
King Pro LED
vivo sun fan
Carbon filter
Blah blah blah

Look I just want feedback on the setup. I felt like a fool setting this up and not really knowing sh*t about this stuff other than using pics for reference

@PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie @elheffe702 @Grandaddy013 @Ncgreenthumber @Myfriendis410 @Jbum @ThatoneAKguy @Watt-Sun and whomever else I missed!

3 Likes

2 Likes

That sounds great for a beginners setup , are you only doing 1 plant at a time or multiple ?

Just one DWC 5 gal for my first round

4 Likes

Damn everything looks awesome , all you need is a humidifier or dehumidifier depending , hydrometer, and some kickass seeds and you are set !

2 Likes

I do recommend though if you really get into growing and love it as much as the rest of us on the forum do , just invest in a really good light . Alot of people on here including myself use qb boards and they make a shit ton of difference in ,yield, size,and overall growth rate of the plant . Kind of pricey but a very wise investment for sure !

5 Likes

Is the tent going to be inside in a temperature controlled room?

1 Like

All the hanging stuff looks ok? I’m a worry wort lol I got all my testers and stuff, it’s the tent setup I worry about. and youre like the 10th to say use qb haha

1 Like

Yup! AC in summer and heated in winter.

1 Like

Yeah everything looks good to me , are you going to put the exhaust duct out or leave it in ?

Okay just making sure because during flower you won’t have a ton of ventilation when the tent is closed. I recommend leaving the ports open for airflow during flower and just keep the room dark.

2 Likes

oh out for sure! still need final equipment to arrive

2 Likes

I like having an intake and exhaust but that is just me.

2 Likes

Great tip! Very good to know! Thanks for your input :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok then everything looks good on my watch ! Im stoked to see how your grow goes , cant wait until you start posting green pics !

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL! Yeah if I continue in this hobby I’m definitely stepping up next round

2 Likes

@Vexer what strain you got going there ?

1 Like

It’s a $15 fan and some ducting lol. It will make life a lot easier.

2 Likes

Romulawi Glue

8 Likes

Also it looks as if you are using exhale co2 or similar to, does it make a difference can you tell ?