Aloe Vera Extract

I can’t wait. Thank you again for everything I really appreciate it. Like I said I’ll invite you to my first ever grow Journal when I turn my room around and get my seeds started. Have a nice morning

1 Like

Yeah we are all here for you and trying new things is always fun
@neckNflu :+1:
Just look at what @Hogmaster was able to do with the Gold leaf with my assistance Of course hahahahahha
Just messing with you hog :v:

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 is a great mentor see :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh that is too funny. I actually laughed out loud. Yeah you guys @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Hogmaster are outstanding with your knowledge and depth of information. Thank you so much to you both for helping me along. It’s more appreciated than you can know.
It’s funny but I just want to get done with this grow so I can start my ilgm seeds.
You guys rock!

2 Likes

Isn’t that gold leaf outrageous? Absolutely beautiful. Great job @Hogmaster

2 Likes

Don’t talk to @Countryboyjvd1971 he will end up trying to get you to drop 14 beans he is a mean mean man lol jk

6 Likes

Oh my God. That is a beautiful looking set up. Yeah 14?! That is past my skill level. I’m going to do 4 maybe 5 this upcoming one? Hahaha like I said before I dare to dream to get to your levels.

1 Like

Hahahaha yeah im a bad influence @Hogmaster hahahaha
And yeah @neckNflu he sid a great job with that gold leaf buddy

In fareness i also have 14 plants going lol
But i think your confused @Hogmaster you convinced me to start them all at once hahahaha

2 Likes

You will get there with no problem and if there is a problem everyone will be more then happy to help

1 Like

@neckNflu @Countryboyjvd1971 o yeah I guess that was my fault lol

1 Like

You guys are hilarious. I’m sure within a year I’ll be begging my wife to expand out into our basement rather than the one decent size room she allowed me. Can’t complain though. thanks to you guys every grow has gotten a little bit better! thanks you both for all your help. Since I joined the website and even in the year or so before when I was just watching everything. Best decision I made was to join this website. Just wish I did it sooner. I really enjoy the conversations and the depth of knowledge you can learn. Thx for all!

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I know you guys are willing to help. You have helped me in the past and I know it’ll continue in the future. Thank you for taking the time to educate me and so many different aspects of growing. I absolutely love it and having you guys and this website just makes it so much more enjoyable.

1 Like

Hahaha @neckNflu in started in a homemade box and have expanded a few times and getting ready to expand again lol
If it wasn’t for the wife is have a house full of plants

1 Like

Lmao I threw cuttings straight in a glass of water a couple weeks ago forgot about them they had roots other day

3 Likes

Both of those last two posts were pretty funny. Yeah if I had my way I would turn my basement into my whole med room. Haha
Wow! left them in just plain water and they still lived and turned out okay? That’s crazy and very cool. That’s pretty neat. they are super interesting plants. Thank you both for sharing.

I used maybe 1/3 honey, and warm water to help it mix. Then just cut, dipped in the mix, then straight into a wet peat plug. Those roots were after about 10 days.

1 Like

@Hogmaster nice looking Gold Leaf! You guys are awesome and gave me a good laugh

2 Likes

Yes, I just made a 45 degree cut, dipped just like you’d do with gel.

2 Likes

Ya’ll are! But yes i concur @Countryboyjvd1971 has been my go-to and has given me so much great info! Man id love to be able to get all us together for like a get together sampling of the meds camp out . Be able to return the favor. I dont use any social media except ILGM, great group for real thanks

1 Like

No kidding. Thank you for all the information. Great topics and great Forum. Thank you for the help and information I appreciate your time everyone. And I added the 1/3 mix to my notes! I appreciate that information.