Almost time to harvest?

Meh. Try Organic. I now can telk its best decision what i make when start growing indoors. Cant overdo when you are some kind of nuteforwarder. You can cet better sense how to fertilize your plant. Get some Organic soil too and you dont have do any ec/ph measures ever. Ph down/up, heh, dont needed too. And runoff, you dont need it. Personally in my grow room where i havent tarp its perfect. But yeah, no overdo’s no wasting energy, less maintenance. I think best way to go beginners. But yeah not for aqua growers.
And preferences are different.

I would agree your issues most likely ph and low ppm related. Fox farms recommends flush a couple times within their schedule right? Did you do them? If you haven’t, I’d look to get on track with that.

I agree with @Myfriendis410 otherwise. Your buds look really compared leaves, and she’s gonna go for a while yet. In my experience most of those heavy sativa’s show weight in waves, and you still have another 1-2 good pushes left. Get them flying straight and they’ll be gorgeous colas when finished.

1 Like

Yes several flushes. I’ve got a handle on ph and ppm now. Slowly getting ppm up to the 500 range. These girls are slow growers. Each (I have three) seem to be on different schedules. Starting to get some milky trichomes on 2 of the plants and having to prop up some limbs due to the weight of the colas. So getting there…

1 Like