Almost ready to harvest?

This is my first time growing. I took a photo with a magnifying glass. Does it look almost ready? Should I wait a week or more?

2 Likes

Looks closer to 4-6 weeks to go

4 Likes

All of your pistils are white…you have at least 3 - 4 weeks, likely more like 5 to go.
What strain, how old?
How long since flip to flower.

They look really good but will put on a lot of weight over the next several weeks or more.

2 Likes

That one is :
Amnesia Haze (fem)
planted 6 Feb
I didn’t keep good track, but took pics along the way.
I have Gold leaf (fem) and Gorilla glue that is not ready yet.
They all grew differently. This one is the furthest along.
Are the pistils supposed to turn brownish color?

1 Like

When most pistils are red/brown it is time to start checking trichomes.

When the trichomes are mostly cloudy with a few amber it is time…use a 30 - 60X jeweler’s loop to check trichomes.

You can harvest whenever you want to, they are your plants. That said, if you want the best potency and the most weight, wait until they are ready. You will be well rewarded for your patience.

2 Likes

That one has a 12 week estimated flowering time. So around 3 months from the time you first started seeing those pistils.

1 Like

Damn, planted feb 6? How long did you veg it? When did you flip the light schedule?

1 Like

Your buds will look more like this when ready. Looks like about 4+ weeks left

4 Likes

I’m not sure what you are asking but I originally was going to start them indoors and then put them outside. But since we had such crappy weather, I decided to keep them inside. Thats when I put black plastic around the frame and started doing 12 hrs on 12 hrs off light. I’m learning from my mistakes.

I was just asking how long they’ve been on 12/12

Probably about 5 weeks now. Probably that is why its taking so long.

There’s a transition period of around 1-2 weeks after light flip before they start flowering. So you could still have 8-9 weeks to go.

2 Likes