Almost no trichomes w11 quick one auto

I don’t think a change in light schedule would hurt her. A 20/4 would give her those couple hours of rest. Kinda like people. They need a little rest. Unless you have your feed and water dialed in perfectly. There are lots of things that plants do when they’re asleep. Just like people.

1 Like

Why are you flushing? That plant is no where near ready. Watch this:

Yep, switch to 18/6. Every living thing needs sleep.

And no need to flush. That’s a bro science myth.

1 Like

I dunno about that. I’ve seen lots of people do full analysis of plant materials all through the flush. Honestly the best way in my mind is to be mindful of just how much nutes you give in the final weeks. Keep the amounts low and the final week flush soil and only give water. Allow plant to consume itself a lil bit. Overall, less hay smell at harvest and nearly none after dry.

1 Like

Definition of bro science is something that works but is only loosely supported by any actual science. The key here, is that it works.

I would agree with this, but I don’t believe pouring multiple gallons of water so as to completely flush the soil of salts, etc. is beneficial. Least that’s what I’ve read over and over and over. What you describe is the way to do it, and what I always do.

Oh I agree that most people take watering overall too seriously, but for me flushing doesnt mean try to purifiy the soil, just give her her normal water dose without nutes. And I do think it impacts taste, although last grow wasn’t flushed and was fine, and I use all organics stuff (biobizz)

Then why would nute companies call for it
When it comes to the internet what you seek ye shall find. Try searching for the Bennie’s of flushing and you will find them.

Looks like theyre trying to sell you some “flushing chemicals” which in itself sounds ridiculous. My nute sheet just says flush without giving any directions because its all about telling the plant “you’re not getting any more nutes” not trying to do a magical post nute process

1 Like

/sigh……

Update, after just 2 nights I do see more trichomes !

I prob will nute tomorrow then flush next week. It might sound like rushing it but since this was bred to grow fast I’m scared of having her be too old before harvest… ill juge it on trichomes as always but either way looks like myth busted.

@Gwiz

Can you describe the trichomes you are seeing

I keep getting the distinct impression that what you are calling trichomes is actually the pistils (long hair like things that start white, and turn brown as they turn inward)

The trichomes are the frosty crystals that you can only see clearly through a magnifying glass, jewelry loupe, or microscope

Big difference in what the 2 different things tell you about the plant

Just want to make sure of what you are judging by and mean no disrespect

1 Like

Yea when I say trichomes I mean te tiny oval sac looking things :rofl:. Im not taking macro spots cause lazy but yea no she has plenty of hairs. She still hasn’t developped a lot of them because of 24h light schedule so its hard to tell from pictures but irl I do see improvement from before.

Co-signed

It’s actually not ridiculous and it does work. Very well. I’ve compared both ways. It works just the way they say it does. Or if you want a hybrid of the traditional flush while using this product it takes half the amount of water.

This is completely dependent on the grower. How’s your microbe colonies? What nutrients? What medium? Are the plants eating more than you can feed? Can you eat a burger with a cup of salt in your mouth?

She looks like she has 4-5 weeks to go. “Flushing” is a term used at the end of flower where the last couple weeks of her life she is just receiving water.

1 Like

After going back and re reading I see you know the difference…blush

In any case it’s impossible to tell condition of the trichomes with photos provided, and still quite a few pistils are white

1 Like

I agree however I did buy the plant specifically because its supposed to completely grow and flower in 8-10 weeks so I really doubt she has 4 weeks to go. The strain is quick one autoflo. Thanks for the feedback tho :slight_smile:

I bought the seed not the plant lol

What your referring to is the flowering time.

No no im not, im reffering to what I said.