Allinherheads Oct 21 grow start

Wherever they r worst at get a bowl with apple cider vinegar about an inch and put a thin layer of dawn dish soap covering the vinegar. They smell the vinegar and go to it and get stuck to the soap. Need to cover the bowl with syran wrap and make holes in it but it will collect a ton of them

4 Likes

Will give it a try, thanks. Also I replaced all that clear tubing on my auto watering setup in my 6x8 with a pvc manifold and valves.

2 Likes

Bugs really suck lol. Hope u get it figured out. U can take the clones if not in dirt yet and spray the piss out of them with some peroxide mix I’d mix it super strong let it set a few mins then rinse it off. If u can use a brush and brush off the stems and get all the white off before u plant back. I’d also wash the cloner super well with some alcohol and soap water mix to make sure all is dead in the pot and pump ect. Fill the rez with alcohol and water and a few drops of dawn dish soap let it run for a while then run clean clear water thru it to rinse out well. If u have diatomaceous earth u can spread a nice ring around The main stalks. It will maybe save the plant as the bugs will have to crawl thru the de to get to the stalks. De slices their exoskeleton and dries them up and kills them. Works best on top of the soil after it is not soaked wet. De works best as powder if it gets wet if don’t work as effective

3 Likes

Flowers starting to show

Mold on grow bag and in coco

I’m going to spray it all with peroxide after I feed this am the 6x8 room has a couple plants doing same thing . How can I prevent this.

2 Likes

Scrape all the wood chunks off the top of the pot. The wood is a awesome source of mold growing from getting wet then light blasting on it. If u lose the wood off the top most of the top stuff will die off and not happen anymore. On the side of the bag I would def spray that with peroxide do the peroxide before u water with food. Peroxide kills of beneficial bacteria so if any dies off I can replenish it with a feed directly following. Feed til u get a. Ice amount of runoff also if u don’t. Always feed til about 20% runoff if possible to avoid buildups in the medium. Never let the :notebook_with_decorative_cover: dry out on top either. Feed it daily atleast once more if u can. Coco is not supposed to dry out. That night cut out having any moldy build up also keeping the medium wet always. If u see the top drying out some it’s time for a water or feed.

3 Likes

Probably doesn’t make a difference but the wood chunks are actually coco. When I ordered coco coir the grow store ordered me blocked on coco chips. Instead of returning them I just added a little to each mix. I’m still going to scrape off the top and replace with coir. The bt bits always seem to get moldy too. This tent is in flower now so will get fed 2x daily so should help. Also going to add 2 more fans. Thanks

2 Likes

Here’s an update.

Memberberrys doing well in spite of aphids which the Dr brommers soap thanks to ( @Caligurl )has destroyed almost all of them.

The aurora indica are doing well canopy is getting more even. Took clones from the bigger plants and Will probably flip in 2 weeks.

Aurora indica clones in New clone King cloner. Out of 16 we will see how many make it.

6 Likes

Out of likes brother but I’m just gonna tell you, that looks fantastic! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks, new 4x8 tent and 1st hlg 600r light arrives Tuesday and start of hopefully perpetual grow. Have you started your grow yet?

Just not sure yet when we’ll start. Maybe this month or might wait till after the 1st.

1 Like

New 4x8 tent is in. What a monster to assemble. Ordered 2 hlg 600r lights should be enough lol. Will be home for the clones

6 Likes

animated-emoticons-2018-3

2 Likes

Bout to be loving the growing life. Gonna be a huge difference going from hps my to led. Watch the power on the 600s when u first install them. Will burn plants super easy even tho u don’t think it will nice setup.

1 Like

I still have the room with the hps which I like the results which are better than the grows under the mars hydro lights. I put a hlg 350r in wifes tent will see first harvest from that light about 45 days. I’m sure the 600s are going to make some great smoke. If they out perform the hps then I will put them in that room as well. I haven’t looked to see if I can get the 600r in 240 volt.

2 Likes

I’m sure u can get it in 240v the buds might not seem to get as fat as the mh hps did but the buds to me come out more dense less heat from led less power consumption and less space taken up by the light have u seen hoppiefrog grows. He does mh hps and led got some beautiful plants over there always. He has a mini farm at his house

Here’s an update this is aurora indica x6 in a 6x8 about a week from flip

Here is memberberry in 2.5x5 building buds. Aphids seem mostly gone wife squishes what she finds now when she feeds . The Dr brommers soap seemed to do the job when other stuff didn’t.

Last is the clones

On left in1 gallon is a clone that had lots of roots wife put in black diamond soil to gift. I hope it perks up

5 Likes

Nice. In a day or 2 u’ll see 10x the roots lol have u topped the rez with fresh water at all or still on the starting batch.

1 Like

I noticed when I top the rez off with fresh ro water only it seems to make everything take off like crazy fast. How do u love that clone king so far.

1 Like

Changing the water this evening. Thanks for the reminder. How much roots do you reconnend before putting them in solo cups and coco

1 Like

They look amazing bro…

animated-emoticons-2018-17

1 Like