Allinherheads Oct 21 grow start

Beautiful setup. Only thing would bug me is the clear hose. Good ways to bring algae into the grows from setting in the tube and light blasting on the tube. If u have black duct tape just wrap the top with duct tape to cover the hose. U can keep a small spot here or there opened so u can see what’s happening if needed but I’d seal off the light from hitting the water anyways possible. Other than u look like ur ready to rock and roll.

1 Like

Thanks. I have a roll of black tubing somewhere but can’t find it so used this but it will get changed out.

1 Like

As long as nutes drain from the lines and don’t sit in the lines under the light it might be ok but I for see the lines keeping liquid in them after pump shuts off. I had to run all my lines along the wall on angles so the water drained out the lines after being shut off so no stagnant water was setting in the tubing anywhere

1 Like

That’s a great idea thanks when I redo this week w black tubing it will be against back wall and angled down. Thanks again

1 Like

The view as I was packing my work truck was awsome. Wanted to share w yall.

4 Likes

@spyonyou congrats for the valued member. I always appreciate your comments and the encouragement I get from them.

2 Likes

Brand new cloner washed everything except the foam pucks with peroxide. 5 days in wife found these. Where did they come from?
There is a small planter with the happyfrog under a dome we brought in. It’s gotta be that dirt.
It was also full of fungus gnats. I hate that soil
We sprayed everything with ded bug we will see

Ouch! That hurts. My thinking would be the soil. We are fighting nats in the house and I’m not even currently growing anything. They seem kind of bad this year.
Good luck with getting them pesky critters out of there. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m hoping the ded bug kills the aphids. Have you tried milk on the fungus gnats yoshi suggested it and combined with bits and stickys seems to keep them under control

1 Like

Naa, we just kill them when we can. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Memberberrys day 6 since flip now adding silica and molasses. Pistols starting to show

6 aurora indica in 4x8 going to move the 2 larger girls to the 4x4 and start scrog also installing a permanent feed water manifold today

Clones still doing OK although I’m finding aphids. Sprayed with ded bug and squished all I could find but think I may need something else for aphids as I don’t see them listed on the back of the ded bug container. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I would have to check with @Covertgrower on killing bugs.

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging

1 Like

The few weeks we didn’t have something growing was almost unbearable lol. Now trying to set up so can get a harvest every few weeks.

Captain Jacks dead bug will kill those bastards. Aphids are no fun.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks. They are not listed on the label

These are aphids?

2 Likes

Set the scrog will let them grow up to it.
Also installed the auto feed manifold and balanced the lines with the valves for equal feed. Ya can see the valves in the back

1 Like

Looks like aphids to me.

1 Like

After this grow I believe I’m going to paint this floor white.

1 Like

I painted mine white as well. I think every little bit helps. :v::sunglasses:

1 Like