Allinherheads Oct 21 grow start

We have a 6 hole cloner so using that as well as using Rockwood cubes in domes. We have 3 grow areas going. 2x5 w hlg350r 4x4 with 2- mars hydro tsl2000 and my 6x8 room with mh/ hps lighting. We don’t want to finish seeds any more so we been starting seeds and taking clones from the stronger seed plants.like you say much better results. My last clone plants gave me 1.5 lbs each. The weaker plants all get tossed. Our clones gel turned to liquid so have ordered more. Will probably abandon the other stuff and just use the cloner. Whatever is faster. We had about 4ft of space left in the corner of the big lung room and decided to make a cheap little nursery. Thanks for your input any help is appreciated.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t see your question

We used gorilla tape for all exposed seams to keep the lil foam bits from always coming off. Used construction adhesivs on joined edges and 3 inch screws and more tape. Inside used foil tape.

4 Likes

Transplanting 2 aurora indica into permanent bags and 4 in solo cups into 1 gallon buckets

3 Likes

Can somebody provide some instruction how to use this cloner.its got a airstream and a level indicator. No success so far

3 Likes

Sorry not much help with clones. Maybe @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 can help there. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can you get some close up shots? Is it just a pump and sprayers?

2 Likes

I will get good pics this evening.

1 Like

Here is a better pic. There is air stone inside.
Questions are should the solution touch the rapid rioters in the pots or just below. As of this pic it is just below.
Should the plants be domed 3 are under cups and 3 are not as we wait to see which if any survive

1 Like

Here are 2 memberberrys in 2.5x5 tent under hlg 350r in coco fed jacks
This is 2 aurora indica in 4x8 under 400w metal halides
Here is 4 aurora indica recently reported into 1 gallon in 4x4 under mars hydro ts2000. Only running 1 of 2 ts2000 at this time. As they get bigger and get and topped and repotted to 3 gallon I will add the other light and turn all way up when I flip them
Wife had surgery for triggerfingers, will be gladden she can work with the grow

5 Likes

So it has a pump spraying from a manifold and air stone both? All that’s needed to root clones is some clonex solution and ro water PhD to 5.8 should be 4 to 5 days or so mine r 4 to 5 days before I see good roots

1 Like

No,just air stone.

1 Like

I would remove the root plugs to expose the raw cutting, and be sure the water line touches the bottom of the cutting.

2 Likes

Yep I’d make sure the cut is in water at least if ur handy get a small small pump smallest u can find and tubing and wrap the inner of the tub with tubing for now and drill holes in the tube one end plugged the other connected to pump and place holes randomly to spray at where the straps will be when placed. I did this with a homemade cloner worked great til I got the clone king lol. Cloners work better imo if they have the jet of water spraying the stalks and roots I have mine on a timer 15 min on and half hour or 45 min off I think I went 45 off but consistany on seemed to mush up the stems and made roots look discolored. Having on timer seemed to work well and get roots faster

1 Like

4 aurora indica in 4x4 2nd from left is runt and looks like it got topped at birth. All will get transplanted this weekend into fabric pots and likely moved to hid room

2 aurora indica in hid room. New aerocloner comes Friday and will take clones from these

2 memberberry clones doing great. Going to get clones from these this week and flip the lights and start adding silica and molasses

5 Likes

Looking awesome in there brother! Hope y’all have a great Thanksgiving! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looks great. Happy turkey day.

1 Like

Finished transplant of all aurora indica from 1 gallon in 4x4 to 5 gallon bags in hid room where they will enjoy the twin 400w mh lights for a couple weeks then flip and switch to twin 600 w hps. Also installed the res and halos for auto watering.

Picked up 1 of 2 clones so now can attempt to get some clones going from the memberberry in the 2.5x5 tent. If clones take off I will then get some from the aurora indica and get another tent.

4 Likes

I hope everybody is safe through the holidays

4 Likes

Looks like you are ready to grow for it now :laughing: and have a safe n happy holidays to you and yours :grinning:

2 Likes

Took 20 clones and then set lights timer for 12/12

Set up new ezclone after remodel of nursery.
I need a nap

5 Likes