Allinherheads Oct 21 grow start

If you have a nice branch with at lease 3 nodes should be ok
I cut one with two and did good but was very short

Cool, thanks for the reply. My 6x8 room is similar but have been considering if recirculating would work with coco.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not much help with recirculating
I never looked in to it.
But I’m sure @dbrn32 can answer that question for you.

1 Like

You want to collect your runoff then feed again? I think this would work, but probably be best done bottom feeding on flood table. Seems like would be more difficult on small lines.

1 Like

Comfortable enough with the grow now going to add cloning so building a nursery

6 Likes

Making out of 1 1/2 inch foam form home de pot. The door in back will eventually be hidden so can stash stuff behind the room.

2 Likes

Gonna be killer! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

So what makes fan leaves shrivel like this
Memberberry
Coco and jacks
Hlg 350r
77 degrees and 50% humidity
Also what’s with the alternating nodes? Is that a clone thing, my gg4 clones also did this. Makes topping seem wierd

2 Likes

I believe all plants alternate once mature enough to flower. Clone will start out like that.

Maybe too much moisture? It could have been damp before you noticed it. Don’t really think it’s much to worry about until it is… :crazy_face:

1 Like

I did this at the inlaws for my bro in laws grow lol. Take some duct tape and wrap the exposed foam edges around the door tight with tape or u’ll have white foam everywhere all the time. Plus the tape will help seal that crack for no light and help hold the door closed for u. Lol. I used the same exact foam also came from home Depot but sat in my shed for a year. I had 21 full sheets of it got for free from work. Stuff was like 20 a sheet

1 Like

Had to glue some blocks to the floor to secure the bottom of the walls and the air that’s ducted through my h i d lights is by a thermostat and a damper redirected into the h I d room if the heat is needed or ducted out of the room. The vented heated air will now go into the nursery and a thermostat controlled outlet will turn exhaust fan if nursery gets too warm.

4 Likes

Nursery is now ready for clones and seedlings

4 Likes

We will see how the clones like the new space

4 Likes

@MudslideSlim
We’ve been chatting on your thread so I thought I would invite you to my latest journal

1 Like

Thanks for the invite! Impressive build.

1 Like

Thanks I saw the insulation board at store ad we wanted a nursery so we can learn cloning. Now we have 4 grow rooms/tents going to be a nice winter.

2 Likes

I look forward to following this. Thanks again for the invite.

Very nice looking! What are using to tape those together? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Great lookin room goodjob

Cloning is fun to do and the plants grow alot better than a seed plant lol. It’s addicting and u’ll end up with alot more than u can handle of u don’t watch yourself. How’s ur plans on doing clones. In a cloner? With or without clonex?? A cloner and clonex solution is basically all that’s needed to get fast rooted clippings. Usually 4 to 5 days I have full roots 1 to 2 inches long on my cuts. I believe hellraiser does his cuts the same. I may add that after the clip off tree I do dip it in clonex gel to stop air from being pulled up in the stalk other than it’s ro water and clonex solution in the rez 1 time then just top it off with ro water if needed. Oh pH the water after solution mixed in to 5.8. Nice little room by the way reminds me of my first one I did before my tent came in lol. I just use 2 walls here and made 2 walls with the foam to make my square

1 Like