Allinherheads Oct 21 grow start

Hey @Caligurl @AfgVet have any idea as to the question below? :point_down: or above?

2 Likes

Evidently the filter is fritted glass and some directions ive found say before using to wash with hot hydrochloric acid and im not going to mess with that. Going to return and get what i actually wanted

1 Like

Here’s what mine looks like. It uses disk filters

3 Likes

2 Likes

I notice the filters you use come indifferent grades and you use #2 is this what you would recommend for making extract for carts? And thanks for sharing

3 Likes

So I use a “fast” filter for my initial filter, then the wash goes back in the freezer overnight. Then I’ll filter it through “slow” filter disks.

I’d have to look and see what micron they are but I believe most list as fast, medium, slow

3 Likes

Are you sure that wasn’t supposed to be hypochlorous acid? HA is perfectly fine… in fact, if you get a HA maker, you can use that for so much stuff (disinfecting, WPM…)

EDIT: I also use the combo of fast then slow…

2 Likes

Thank you. Is it getting cold in the foothills yet.

1 Like

It was a little chilly here this morning in NorCal. Cold enough, hubby decided he needed to get his chain saw blades sharpened so he can cut up some tree trunks for the wood stove!

2 Likes

Today(all day) ive been trimming the outdoor aurora indica that ive been drying. Used new 19" bowl trimmer to finish 1230 grams of bud. And ended up with 2lbs 11oz of trim. The bowl trimmer works especially well with popcorn buds also 32 grams of kief after i sifted the trim.

4 Likes

Glad you mentioned that. I been meaning to sharpen all my chaines. Got a lot of wood to cut and blades and bars are still on the workbench from last fall.

2 Likes

@Spiney_norman i saw the interchange about china. Some folks get offended or. Upset easily. I appreciate the way you responded. Higher road. Thanks

2 Likes

Yeah, My comments were totally misunderstood and trying to explain would only have made it worse. That is one big drawback of words without tone and faces. Thanks for the kind words.

2 Likes

Been a while since i posted any pics. Above are godfather og clones. For the last 15 sets of clones have been 100%

The 4x8 is a mess to clean up but have until the clones are ready to pot.

The room w yellow light is memberberry under hps and the last pic is godfather og.
At this time i have godfather og drying (grow19)
Seems only yesterday was a failed grow 1 that a heater burnt up. With the help of peers here we are. Things are moving fast it seems. Last weekend went to a weed flea market and it was cool all that fun yet monday my wife had right half of colon removed for cancer. Hopeful that they got everything. Shes the reason im here on this forum and prolly the biggest reason im still upright on this planet. Yall have a great day gotta feed all the critters and go to work.

5 Likes

I just started 3 Blue Dream and 3 Harlequin clones. All survived.
Gonna save one of each as a mother and grow out a few of the others.
Started 3 Granddaddy Purps from seed so I will choose the best couple of those.
Tent is gonna be packed this round. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

19" ac infinity trimmer before

4 Likes

OOL brother! For us, that’s the only way to go.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

After bowl trimmer.

5 Likes

Since ive pre trimmed the trim in the bottom of the bowl gets packed into cones and am told its wonderful. All the kief prolly has something to do with it.

3 Likes

I got a tent full ready to chop. Wish you were here…LOL

3 Likes