Allinherheads Oct 21 grow start

I put 8 clones from solo cups and put into 1 gallon planters veg for about 21-28 days take new cuts for cloning and flip them to flower.as for the effect i get mixed opinions. My n. city friends say so so and my wife cant tell not much affects her i think she has that dna marker that limits her response. And others say they love it. I been goin all cloudy w 10-20% amber. Also sinch only 1 gallon as buds form i up feedings to 2 then 3 then 4x per day. Might be wasteful might not. I capture runoff for garden and fig and blackberrys outside so not really wasted. I do 1 gallon so plants grow instead of wasting extra time rooting. This seems to give me the 4week between harvests i was working for.

2 Likes

Trim time, some buds are very bulbous some just nice and tight any ideas what causes this?

3 Likes

Looks kind of like it might have fox tailed a little bit. ?? Looks like it’s big enough…lol

3 Likes

Been a while so heres whats goin on.
4x8 memberberry 3 weeks to go.

4x8 aurora indica 70 days to go

4x4 memberberry clones in solo cups a week now

2x5 godfather og from seeds by ilgm just topped

4 Likes

They all look amazing brother :grin::beers:

1 Like

Aurora indicas coming along

Flush week for memberberries

3 Likes

Beautiful brother! Looks like life’s treating you well! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks, thats 2 of 4 rooms. Tablet battery died before i could get the other pics. Have you ever grown memberberry?

2 Likes

No sorry I haven’t. I can’t imagine that many tables. Two plants is almost at times more than we have time to mess with. :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I got busy with other things and this godfather og got out of hand.

5 Likes

Wow! You gotta jungle! You gonna have a lot of weed. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

BOBSBURGERS-s5e10

2 Likes

So much to do now im sittin here with covid. I have a really high tolerance for pain but this is another level. Wife is trying to take care of everything.

1 Like

I am in the high risk category because of smoking and age. I got it and had it for 4 days.
First 2 days with fever of 103*f. But weird thing is, no lost of energy. Just fever.

The 5th day, I woke up and could tell I was getting worse and it started moving into my chest.
My wife set out to get me some Ivermectin and found one Dr here in the area that would prescribe it and one well known pharmacy with a lot of stores here but only one would fill a prescription for it. Too late to pick it up that day.
That was late on the 5th day that she got a prescription for it. By then I had gotten worse.

The next day, (day 6) I woke up and was ready to go to the emergency room. (Yes that bad.) The congestion and wheezing was about more than I could handle.
She went to the pharmacy as soon as they opened and got the meds.
8 hrs later, I could breathe. I felt a 100% better and in 2 days I was pretty much over it.

My nephew had the same problems with the same outcome. Ivermectin is truly a game changer.

If you need help in getting some, I can hook you up with the group that we found. They have Dr all over the place that will prescribe it. There might be one in your area.

Hope you get to feeling better! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Choppin my 4x4, supposed to be godfather og but i thought gfog was indica dominant and these couldnt be more sativa. Long from the start (not the lighting, theyre under a hlg 600r spec)

They stretched 3 feet

5 Likes

They still look good upside down! Congratulations on the chop!

2 Likes

Congratulations brother ⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘harvest flowers for you :sunglasses::v::heart::beers:

1 Like

Thanks, this is my first time with godfather og. I have another roomfull coming up but if the bud structure is same as this i will replace them in the rotation. Next to the lemon haze autos i did outside last year these are the larfiest buds. Structure like a cedar tree foliage :tired_face:

2 Likes

We all want them dense nugs for sure. But if it gets it done im ok with a little airish bud. Growing hydro, i can see it more often with sativas. Still a very nice harvest :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Ok, i got this buchner funnel and have a question or 20. The biggest is

On top of the flask stopper is some kind of white airstone built in and the funnel that sits on top looks like this

Does it simply sit on top like this

Is there supposed to be a filter between and where do i get them or cut coffee filters. Im at a loss how to set this up. I got it to make some cleaner carts etc. It seems without some prefilter that airstone type filter? Built into the stopper will be ruined immediatly. Can someone help or tag someone that can thank you in advance.

2 Likes