Allinherheads Oct 21 grow start

Hey brother, hope all is good in your neck of the woods.
Question: what is the smallest dual hose portable AC unit that you know of, or do you?

Think I may get one for my adjacent room. I have a blocked in corner I plan to cool and let the air pull through the grow room.

Take care! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

We are doing ok thanks. Looking forward to some outdoor planting if the weather ever cooperates. As for the ac units Mostly all i see are 12000 btu thats on amazon. If ya google dual duct portable ac under shopping tab smaller ones show up like down to 8000 btu but im not sure about the sellers.

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 here is tmv

2 Likes

That really sucks. I know we have a few cig smokers (myself included) in my household. And now its all contained to the grow room if at all in the house and so far no bad luck but good to know regardless

1 Like

8 memberberry in 1 gallon buckets using jacks 321 in 4x8 tent under 2 hlg 600r yeilded 976 grams of trimmed dried and cured buds and 485 grams of trim for edibles.
The trimming sucked took 4 days for 2 of us about 3 hrs a night. A trimmer might be worth the cost

6 Likes

Very nice!!! Awesome harvest

3 Likes

Congratulations on yet another fantastic grow!!

We bought us a bowl trimmer and love it. It may not be for everyone but it sure is for us.
The shake that comes off of it is ideal for decarbing.

3 Likes

Nice bucket o’ buds man…good looking harvest!

2 Likes

OMG WOW :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Well done indeed! You must be happy with that! Happy for you mate :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you. We really like this strain. Awsome tight buds and 9 week flower time.

1 Like

Thank you. She decarbed a pound of shake today and its in the freezer waiting for extraction

2 Likes

Thanks i appreciate all the support. Wish we could share the results

3 Likes

Nice looking nugs in that bucket for sure!!

2 Likes

Very nice haul :ok_hand: congratulations and good to see you made it out of jail alive :grinning:

2 Likes

Which trimmer did you get and why did you choose that one.is there one you wish you got instead. Tons of questions so early. Sorry. I look a lot before i buy anything

2 Likes

We got this one.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08SLMVBMM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

They also have a 19" and a 24". The 16 is good for us.
It only takes a few cranks of the handle. If you crank it too many time, it will whittle your buds down real small. We really like the fact that the shake that comes off of it is nicely chopped up pretty consistent. It also makes for a more consistent decarb. Good luck! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Holding pattern, was going to put some of the smaller clones into the next open tent (should be about 3 weeks)
The plants in the tub are all aurora indica but i think they will all go outdoors and the domed solo are godfather og from ilgm and i think they will get the next available space. Theyre so small and i already cannot wait to get some clones. Im going to phase out the aurora indica as the 13 week+ flower times are not acceptable for mediocre smoke.

3 Likes

@stltimmy1979

What? 1 gallon buckets pumping out 1/4 units? Insane well done. Whats the effect like? Flavors? Congrats. Trimming is a b!tch but we spend months getting to the point and the trim/cure can make/break those 4 months IMO.

1 Like