Allinherheads Oct 21 grow start

Now that’s a tent full and a nice one at that. Good job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Those are some pretty ladies with some sexy legs :yum::beers:

2 Likes

Well, our power blinked off and on for a second the other day and it was enough to trip the gfi that my pump timer is on. So didnt notice it wasnt watering for a couple days.
We will see if they can bounce back

3 Likes

Aww man! Sorry to see that. They’ll probably bounce back ok. Glad you caught it. :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

You’ll
Probably lose some fan leaves, but the rest will be okay.

2 Likes

Exact same thing happened to me last night sometime. Got up this morning and eventually noticed i didnt hear my pumps running, yup gfi tripped. Also messed up one of my AC Infinity fans. Controller was on and said fan was on, tried turning fan up, nothing. Unplugged controller then finally fan ramped to full speed. Plugged controller back in and all seems well now.
Your ladies should bounce back i would think!!

2 Likes

@MagicCultivator420 here is a journal i made it shows some things ive done. If you have time maybe something helpful there

2 Likes

Cheers, and thanks for the tag! I’ll definitely read through it all! Might give me some better ideas before implementing my system. Knowledge is power :wink:

1 Like

@MagicCultivator420 heres a journal im currently doing. If i already tagged you here, pardon

2 Likes

So after looking all over i guess this is caused by the tobacco mosaic virus. Noone here smokes any nicotine products but the person who grew the clones i was given does. Evidently this can be transmitted to plants by smokers handling plants with unwashed hands and after that it can be transmitted to other plants so cleanup between tent visits and definitely bleach ,soap and peroxide between grows may be the only way to stop it once it starts. I havnt seen a real measurable yield issue but im sure the leaves cant do their best job like this. My answer is to not defoliats as much so as to have more leaves working

3 Likes

I’ve heard of that stuff but never really read up on it. I know this is really stupid of me especially when I’m fighting Cancer but I smoke cigarettes and I’ve seen something similar on many of my plants, I’ve heard the only way to know 4sure is to have it tested but I’ll bet I’ve had some plants with it… matter of fact I have one now that could be looks different than yours
Same plant just a week old picture

1 Like

I hate the idea of liking a post where you say youve got cancer. Im sad to hear that. Can i be nosy? Would leaving the cigs behind and focusing on some full spectrum rso along with normal treatmeents be beneficial.
As for the plant im pretty sure thats what mine is i cant say for yours but leaves curling sideways and even developing only one half the leaf are symptoms

Id be typing for an hour explaining all I’ve been through in the past 20 years medically but I somehow ended up with vertigo after my 5th heart surgery and now when I smoke eat or whatever weed it makes the vertigo so bad I drive the porcelain bus (puke) until I come down so I don’t even try to enjoy it anymore at all. For the past two years I pretty much feel like that most of the time anyway. I try not to talk to much about being sick because I feel like I’m crying about it to everyone for some kind of sympathy or something but that’s why I try not to bring it up. I thought you knew I was sick so I figured I’d call myself stupid before anyone else did. I obviously feel stupid about still smoking but I have decided that I’m not quitting anything else just to try to live longer because I wouldn’t be enjoying living longer, if that makes sense at all

3 Likes

It makes sense my friend. I dont use weed, i do it for my wife. I do love the growing. Its never a problem when you need to talk i am here. As long as im not asleep lol
Which i will be in a few minutes. I would love to learn your story. Are you on instagrem or other social media? Ill check back here tomorrow. Good night.

3 Likes

Thank you Sir, I’m not on any social media I’m still a little paranoid about being online especially the social media sites. I’m on here and a couple other forums that I don’t really talk on anymore, I found this place and it is full of some great folks who like to bs and have fun without the schoolyard drama or at least not very much of it lol
Hope all is going well in your part of the world. I’m following your thread so I’m here hiding in the shadows looking to lend a hand wherever n whenever I can. Happy growing kind Sir

4 Likes

A word of caution for those like me that grow but dont partake because of employer testing. I dont partake but took ahome test and it is positive. How does this happen? I made feco and splashed the tincture on my hand also daily handling plants that are flowering. Wow!!!
Feel free to share this it may save a career

4 Likes

Very interesting, but i guess i can see how thats possible for sure!!

2 Likes

Yep. Also when distilling qwet for the oil when i open the still and get a whiff of the fumes im wondering if there is thc i wouldnt think so but prolly going to get a respirator just in case.

4 Likes

I would be willing to bet thats what happened. I’ve done that before as well.

3 Likes

Just ordered godfather og seeds from ilgm. Xive been growing aurora indica and memberberry. The memberberry makes nice buds and the aurora indica does too but the aurora takes 10-11 weeks to finish and the og says 8 weeks. Im gonna give it a go for a ffew grows and see if it works. 11 weeks is too long and messing withmy perpetual grow.

5 Likes