Allinherhead grow#2 gorilla glue

I keep looking at places outside & keep running out of nerve to do it lol.

Im on a small farm so got a few places in mind. Not worried about thieves and got a cultivator permit. So really just waitin for weather. But if legal or thief issues i get it. It took me a while to get to this point in life. Now lookin forward to end of testing or retirement whichever comes first

Week 4

3 Likes

Now take a break and build some guinnea and chicken feeders
Not done yet

2 Likes

So I downloaded this ppfd app. And according to this I need to have my 400 watt mh light about 20 inches above canopy and lights on 20 hrs to meet the dli needs of the plants.
@Hellraiser @dbrn32 has anybody used this app hellraiser would you be able to test this app against the meter you possess? I have lowered the lights and will watch for heat issues but would love to know if this app works. I don’t know if the phone matters. Mine is galaxy s21.

2 Likes

I don’t use any of the current apps, sorry.

Begin week 5

3 Likes

Got our salsa garden in.

5 Likes

I’m not finding that same app for iphone and I don’t have an android phone. Could lower light to 18" and hit DLI with 18/6, or come close enough.

1 Like

Thanks for looking.

They dont seem to be complaining just wanted to make sure the app is accurate w my phone and get as much as i can out of the lights.

If the app/phone is accurate it will be really helpful for maximizing whatever setup is used

This is what its reading in sunlight waist high off the concrete

While I was home for lunch I downloaded an app called Photone, a popular iphone app for PPFD just to see how accurate it is. I used some standard printer paper over the front camera to act as a diffuser as the app instructed. Picked a spot on the canopy and the app said it at 1960 ppfd, which I was pretty certain was way off. So broke out the Apogee quantum sensor and took a measurement at the exact same spot, the Apogee said 1210, so there was a pretty big disparity. I wouldn’t trust what these phone apps tell you, it’s way off. They may be useful in telling you about coverage and where it drops off (corners and sides) but as far as real PPFD, not even close.

3 Likes

These look beyond amber into angry red

3 Likes

Yeah looking ripe there but be sure to look at the trichs on the bud calyx and not bud leaves as those go amber first.

4 Likes

Chop time yay!!! Raspberry cough

6 Likes

Wifes grow, 2nd success for her. Im still tryin to get a plant to the finish line

4 Likes

Now that’s just sweet looking Congratulations!
:v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looks like a nice harvest!

1 Like

Start week 6 potting up looks like right on time.

2 Likes