All the questions at once 😆

@HeyJB hru today? So went in to check on my girl and her leaves are pointing down. Humidity got a little high today at 82 and temp at 80 so lowered those also so we have a hurricane coming straight towards us what do i do if we lose power?

1 Like

Good on you too keep your priorities straight. MaryJane first, life n limb second. :laughing: :rofl:

If the power goes out just going to have to make do. Maybe generator if you have one. Good luck with the plant and with the hurricane. Fingers :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Whens that hurricane hitting?

@HeyJB so were looking at tuesday at 8am. So making my preparations now. And :laughing: :rofl: :joy: gotta keep the mary jane safe, i need her…so new issue aros. One of her leafs are turning yellow at the tip, looking like dots right now and she has definitely stopped growing it seems but know she coukd be handling roots …

1 Like

Looks perfect. The tips do that. Usually because the soil is a little hot. Not to worry.

1 Like

Ok cool her 1st set of leaves is pretty much yellow also, is that ok??

2 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Shes gonna be gaining ground now pretty quick.

1 Like

You got the house boarded up? Better grab that lil girl and head to the cellar!

1 Like

@HeyJB yeap house boarded up, sandbags out and yes she will be coming to. Im looking at impact around 3pm today so doing my last stuff now.

1 Like

Good luck :pray:

@HeyJB thank you… but on a lighter note look at the girl. Her leaves are touching the side of the dome but her side leaves are still small. I also did some research on how long she actually takes from seed to harvest which is 12-14 weeks so when would i begin nutes and cal mag? Thats a long time lol. Watered today at 4oz again or do she need more and her leaves are standing up towards the lights they say praying hands, do i need to turn the lights down or let her get all she can get ?

1 Like

You’ll probably find that she is going to go longer than this. I’d add 2 to 4 weeks to anything they say. Reason is you’ll have a window with which to harvest that will be a couple of weeks long so you could potentially go a bit longer than the 12-14.

I’m sure I asked this before, but what soil are you using? I don’t usually start feeding nutes until around the 4 weeks mark. But this is dependent on the runoff number. Once the runoff PPM’s drop below 1000 I start feeding.

I think you can take the dome off if the leaves are hitting the sides. That’s about the size mine are when I pull my dome.

Let her get all she can handle. If they’re praying that means they’re happy and getting the goody!

1 Like

@HeyJB so shes now in ff ocean forest put her in her forever home September 15. I havent watered her to runoff yet just been giving her 4oz of ph water every 5days so ppm idk but i do have the tester and ok ill keep the light the same. Dome is off now

1 Like

Sweet. If she was repotted in fresh soil you should be good for another week or so. I would say this next week when you’re done cleaning up your yard from this hurricane to go ahead and water to runoff and test it. See what shes looking like.

1 Like

@HeyJB ok will do. Just went to turn lights back on and she has a brown spot on the same side that has the yellow tip. The rest of her look normal.

That’s the first leaf right? If so, it’s probably just done with its life cycle. The lower leaves will do this first. Now is this were to progress to other areas we would get concerned. For the most part the new growth is our focus.

1 Like

You dont have it on a automatic timer? Bro…

1 Like

@HeyJB :laughing: :rofl: i dont know nothing about that lol

I use this one. Love it.

BN-LINK 8 Outlet Surge Protector with 7-Day Digital Timer (4 Outlets Timed, 4 Outlets Always On) - White https://a.co/d/9aaC7CB