All the questions at once 😆

Perfect. So you’ll mix to a total of 387. This gives you 200 PPM for feed.

@HeyJB gotcha and how often should i give her this think im going to use Jacks 321. And how often should i give them water.

I haven’t used Jack’s but they have a feed schedule. I’d start there. Watering is when the plant needs it. You can’t overwater from a single watering. Overwatering will happen when you water too frequently. Thats a no no. So only water when they’re dryung out. Not dried out but on the dry side. Put some soil in a container like the one you’re growing in. Feel the weight. Surprisingly light I would imagine. Now thats almost how light your pot should be when shes ready again. Usually on my smaller plants its around 3 to 4 days depending on temps and humidity. Nowadays I’m watering every other day.

@HeyJB ok so what if its been light the entire time i haven’t really watered her but 60ml on August 30

Hey @Raven09, I wish you success during this grow. I have learned that genetics play a huge part in the success of a grow.
Below is a plant from my 2nd grow. Seed was from a bag of weed so I don’t know genetics. This was at 21 days above soil. I ended up harvesting buds off it, but they were nothing to brag about.

Here is my current grow using ILGM autoflower seeds. Plants are 15 days above soil. Same 3-gallon pots, same soil. Major difference.

1 Like

What is the issue with well water? Mine in 150 - 180 ppm with 7.5±ph.

1 Like

Keep watering as you’ve been doing. I would give a little water around the rim. Not at the base of your seedling.

1 Like

Yours is lighter in ppm then most a lot can be high as 800+

1 Like

KISS = Keep It Super Simple. Throwing a seed in a bucket of sand kinda stuff.
That was a question right

1 Like

@HeyJB so i just ordered Jacks 321 for the water nutes,that will be here friday so ill try the 400 ppm for celeste but nit my new seedling, ir di she get some to? Can abyone else give me more info on jacks?

@HeyJB another question so i was told to get a root stimulate would that be good to use for both plants and when should i put it on. Thinking about ordering that to

I use great white. The Recharge also helps. Whichever product you purchase, follow their application directions. I sprinkle the great white in the hole and around the root ball during transplant.

1 Like

And do i also use the Jacks 321 at the same time

Yes. When I use the recharge I mix my nutes to the PPM I want and then I mix in the Recharge. Same thing with the Great White. Use it as instructed, but other than that I throw some in the hole on the roots before transplanting. I don’t think it says to do that on the package, but I’ve heard other say they do that on this forum, so I followed suit. Seems to be working.

1 Like

@HeyJB so i ordered new soil bc everyone said to change my soil to fox farm. Can i move them to the soil today or when do i do that. Any suggestions

Yes. You can transplant them at any time. Just be mindful of the roots. Try to not disturb those too much. Also, if you do transplant I would just put them into there forever homes. Also, if you have the micorizae (Great White) go ahead and add that in the hole when you transplant. Which FF soil did you buy? If it’s the Happy Frog it will be a little strong for the seedlings at first. Mine usually get some tip burn on the seedling leaves before they adjust to the soil. If it’s the Ocean Forest or something like that, you should have no problems at all. Both are good soils.

1 Like

@HeyJB i just got the ocean forest and just cut my solo cup open. Do i water to 15% run off or just mist and should the foxfarm be moist before i put her in it or just put her in there straight outta the bag dirt.

I would get the soil a little moist and keep doing the mist and a cover like a clear solo cup to help her regain strength. Usually I won’t remove the cup till the leaves are touching either the top or sides. About 3 or 4 inches across. Remember that they’re not going to show much change over the next few days as they regroup. I wouldn’t water to runoff until the plant is larger. Especially with the new soil you will have then nutes built in. So in a few weeks you can start watering to runoff and testing your PPM’s. For now, stick to no nutes and PH’d water only.

My journal. Has some insite on what Im doin.

1 Like

@HeyJB what should lights be right now?