All of you people have done it now!

A few here have had Zkittles photos hermie on them, Including @Hellraiser so I just thought it best to give all my plants a good looking over.

3 Likes

Right on had not seen that yet lol

Never a bad thing I was just curious Brother! Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Is the plant still growing? If so, clone it.

1 Like

@Ashleyroachclip
I would love to but it is an autoflower.

1 Like

I didn’t know that you couldn’t clone an auto. Why is that?

The short lifespan of an Autoflower means the Clone will already be in flowering mode so it won’t grow large, it will just grow into a small little bud on a stick. The problem is because you cannot control the flowering.

2 Likes

Like a lollipop! I want to be a lollipop kid.
I now understand! Thank you.

1 Like

Blueberry trichome pictures

5 Likes

What do you guys think? Two more weeks hey :rofl:

4 Likes

Uploading pictures of my tent, blueberry Autos will be flushed tomorrow, Skittles is the purple plant in the back and to the right of her is my blue dream Auto. On the left back is Black Widow, and left front is strawberry Kush both photo plants.

4 Likes

Again I have been trying to upload pictures and not having any luck, I’m alone at work so I’m going to try it right now with different internet connections.

Poor internet connection strikes again, everything downloads easily from work.
Bottom picture is blueberry autoflowers that were flushed last Sunday, ready for Chop in 2 weeks,. Next picture up is Blue Dream Auto that still has four to five weeks to go at least. Top picture is Skittles Auto that little be flushed and 2 weeks and the other two pictures are just random bud shots of the blueberry. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with the blueberries, cannot wait to chop.

6 Likes

That’s some nice bud stacking. Full Cola’s

1 Like

Between being busy and having poor internet connection, I am really slacking on my updates. Both of my blueberries have been chopped and hanging or Jarred already. Not very impressed with the bud structure, but the smell is incredible like a citrus/pine aroma with a touch of sweetness. I will update with a weight of the two plants as soon as they are completely dried.
A black widow clone and a strawberry Kush clone, both photo. Plants, have taken place of the blueberries in my tent. That gives me two black widows and three strawberry kush for now. I also still have my Skittles Autoflower and my blue dream Autoflower, both are far superior in Bud quality and quantity compared to the blueberry autos. Amusing how they are also both much smaller plants.

picture of my strawberry Kush and black widow right behind it. I let these go way too long before flower, I think I’m going to have a problem with them getting way too big. Lots of trimming coming up.
Skittles Autoflower entering week 9 of flower. This weekend will be getting a complete florakleen flush and within 1 to 2 weeks will be getting chopped. This plant has been showing cloudy trichomes for quite a while now but still not very many Amber.
Black Widow and strawberry Kush clones, not sure which one is which right now. I didn’t look at the tags.
mugshot of the Blue Dream Autoflower. What a little tank this plant is, packed full of rock-hard buds. This is the plant that I am very anxious to try. It is entering week 8 this weekend and will receive a flush in 8 days.
Well that’s an update of my grow now, I will post with weights of the blueberry Autos a little bit later but I am sure it will not be anything spectacular. I’m just not impressed with the genetics of the blueberry autos for bud structure, which is weird because the plants sure seemed to be on the large side for autoflowers.

6 Likes

I also picked up a new toy from Amazon, going to break it in tonight.

I hope this means I get to hang out with all the cool people now🤣

7 Likes

3.1 Oz off blueberry number one at 62% humidity, in the sealed jar for 48 hours. Actually about an ounce more than I thought I was going to get off this plant. As soon as blueberry number two is dried and trimmed and maintaining humidity at 62% I will post weights for that one. Always a pleasant surprise to find out you got more than you thought. :grinning:

5 Likes

Blueberry number two is officially chopped dried and in jars curing, I pulled two ounces off the second plant which gives me five oz. for the two blueberry autoflowers I grew. Not great, but it’s 5 oz I will never have to buy.

I have three more black widow clones started, not sure if the one in the Solo cup is formed any roots yet but it’s been there for a week and it’s not wilting.

What’s left of my Skittles Autoflower. I wanted to let it go another week but after I flushed it, it started foxtailing. I figure a week after the flush it should be okay for Harvest. I haven’t weighed anything yet but I have a pretty educated guess that this one’s going to hit 5 ounces.

Random tent pictures of my strawberry Kush clone, my strawberry Kush from seed, and my black widow from seed. I did some major topping and defoliation of the strawberry seed plants and switched everything over to 12/12 yesterday. I may have bitten off more than I can chew by letting these veg for 3 months. And I sure am liking the master blend nutrients. I am getting some calmag issues that are actually easier to control by turning the light intensity down then it is to try and keep adding more and more Cal Mag.
last picture is my blue dream Autoflower that will be getting the dead goldfish treatment this weekend coming up oh, it is starting week 9 of flower. This is the one that I really want to try, last time I had blue dream it was one hit & quit and I’m hoping the Autoflower version comes close. That’s my update for now, hope everybody else is doing good and having success with their growing.

7 Likes

looking great!!! Keep it up

1 Like

8 days since I flipped the lights and the buttons are forming.

Blue dream was also flushed 8 days ago and has been given only water sense. Skittles actually disappointed me in weight, I thought I was going to get a lot more but after the buds dried I wound up with just over 3 oz. Final weight is the only disappointment. Samples packed a very nice strong punch and the curing jars smell like Fruity Pebbles. I’ll figure this darn autoflowers out eventually.
Ordered a set of bubble bags, and picked up a rosin press to deal with the trim I am acquiring. I was going to do the q u e t method of extraction but after seeing and tasting results from bubble hash a friend made, I think I’m going to go this role with my trim from now on. At least until I need more RSO for edibles.
Other than this, not a whole lot going on. Grow has been slow going without much incident. Things just seem to be on autopilot right now, 3 gallon pots getting masterblend and flower fuel every 2 to 3 days and 5 and 7 gallon pots every 4 to 5 days. I have silica on order and will start using as soon as it arrives. If anyone thinks that I should not start using silica once into flower, feel free to let me know. I have never used it before but after reading on here and other places I think it would be a good addition to my nutrients.

Black Widow clones are also growing like weeds, hoping I can get these outside but they’re going to have to spend at least another six weeks in the house before I can put anything outside.

I also plan on starting a couple autoflowers to put outside, but I will wait at least four more weeks before dropping those seeds. That’s all I’ve got going on for now, hope everybody else is grows are going awesome!

7 Likes

Somehow I missed the picture of the Blue Dream Auto that I flushed, here it is

I am entering the 10th week of flower.

7 Likes

I typically only use silica during veg and a lower dose in early flower. Same with Calmag, except I’ll let it go alittle longer in flower before I stop. Just my routine that works for me. Your plants look amazing though!!

2 Likes