All of you people have done it now!

Yep, interesting to hear those different approaches too. I’m interested in the change of feeding schedules and how to let the plant lead that rather than my decision to switch the light schedule.

I’ve also heard some things about reducing stretch by playing with light schedule during the weeks/day leading up to flower…

4 Likes

@scylents if you would check out 3 weeks out of the ground my grow journal. As I don’t use a light schedule on this grow. 2hrs off then 8 hrs on, 6 hrs off 10 hrs on.

01/6/2021

3 Likes

My plant looks similar in genetics as yours does.

01/4/2021 couple of days earlier this picture was taken. Wrong picture

Here’s a current one.

2 Likes

I don’t use a light schedule or a feeding schedule just that when the pots dried put some moisture in it I do use organic fertilizers but other than that I talked it after my 3 weeks out of the ground and either that day or the next day I bend it over and pinned it to the ground and just started growing it it had two nodes when starting training.

1 Like

Kind of hard to read my fifty-year-old yardstick, but my blueberry plants are 20 and 22 in tall, really liking how the master blend is working out. These are the only two plants in my tent that have stretched, everything else right now is staying very short and compact all under the same light and schedule. This weekend’s project I think is going to be building a table to make it easier to raise and lower the plants to the light.

5 Likes

A day after fimming and my little Skittles plant has already started to shoot up, little girl is as wide as the blueberries are tall coming in over 22in from Leaf tip to leave tip. it’s the front left in the picture

Little strawberry photo also filling out as seen in the right front of the picture.

7 Likes

Looking good man!!

4 Likes

Sweet yard stick! :rooster: chick-O-stick…! Lol.

1 Like

OK @fast-grow what your best fishing the Great Lakes story… your going to use that yard stick aren’t you…lol

I’ll be honest, I’ve only fished the big water two or three times in my life. I was down in Wisconsin fishing for brown trout off the two rivers Nuclear Plant warm water discharge Pier and caught a greb. It’s a fish eating duck the love to chase our bait when were reeling in. So I get it off my hook and figure to keep him from going after our bait I would carry him about a half a mile down the shore. Well by the time I got back to the pier after I let him go he beat me there and one of my friends had caught him again. All I can say is by the time he got done with that greb he did not chase our bait anymore, but it was still alive, and stayed about two hundred yards away from Shore would not come in any closer anymore.

3 Likes

HaHaHa…funny

Fulton view, left right is blueberry Autoflower number two, middle plant is Skittles, and plant on the right is blueberry Autoflower number one.
this little girl is my Black Widow photo.
next picture is Blue Dream Auto, a few weeks younger than the blueberries.
and the last photo is my strawberry Kush photo plant, a future mother.

So far I’m liking how the master blend is feeding my plants, everything looks good, possibly need to up the nitrogen a little bit on the Blue Dream Auto. She’s looking a little lighter colored than the rest. More updates to come later

4 Likes

looking good , happy and healthy…great job

2 Likes

I’ve had to up the Mag feeding my blueberry autoflowers, they started to show some deficiencies as slight yellowing in the leaves slowly turning to Brown or bronze colored spots, typical Cal Mag deficiency showing its ugly head. Solution is to add 5 ml of Cal Mag along with the master blend nutrients every watering. The bud sites have exploded and don’t seem to be affected by the deficiency as much as the leaves but I am not going to take any chances, as with my last couple indoor grows I’ve use cal-mag every time I watered and it has not hurt anything. Flowers on the blueberry plants smell like a combination of Lemon Drop candy and lime Kool-Aid. These things smell delicious and it’s all I can do to just not pull one off the plant and eat it.

3 Likes

Transplant time for my strawberry photo. I’m kind of thinking the plant has outgrown its little pot and it’s time to move it into a cloth pot with a little more soil structure underneath. It also dries the pot out every other day it was a pain to water outside of the schedule of the other plants. There’s a nice picture of the plant and its roots.
Well, I took the photo of the roots and while the picture was uploading I transplanted into a 5-gallon cloth pot and lost the picture because it would not upload onto the ilgm site. So I guess I just show the after picture.

A good watering with half-strength masterblend and little calimag and she should park right back up.

1 Like

5ml per gallon? Mine are showing signs as well.

1 Like

Due to possibility of transplant shock I went with 3 ml per gallon and did not use the cal. nitrate. 550 ppm going in and the soil I used was new Soil King Big roots so it has plenty of stuff in it already. New soil was amended with extra pearlite and vermiculite with added mycos mixed in. Once established I will read PPM out and adjust feed from there.

1 Like

I’ve got a 7-Day old strawberry Kush clone started, just checking the viability of cloning This indoor strawberry plant I started, the outdoor plants last year cloned very easy. I just dip them in rooting hormone and place them in damp soil with a dome.

This next picture is a Jack Herer that I am starting for a friend of mine. This afternoon I will be dropping another seed for him, his continuous grow does every two to three weeks per plant and it is my job to start seedlings for him every couple of weeks.

3 Likes