All of you people have done it now!

Since I never did start a new grow Journal, I figured I’d put some pictures of my Super Lemon Haze autos up. Four different plants, four different phenos, one of the plants is over 50 in tall and another one is solid yellow with the only green on the plant being the sugar leaves and the buds that are still growing. Been feeding masterblend, and I use silica until 3 weeks of flower, and I just bought recharge to give that a try. The plants suck 3 gallon pots dry in 2 days so they are getting a lot of food and water. Also two of the plants flowered two weeks later then the other two. I am really looking forward to these after they are dried and cured. I see where they get the name lemon haze from.

6 Likes

They are looking good. When I get the little pointy tops like that. I always back bud them. Chop the tips off. Doing that forces the buds to build up more under the cut than to keep growing the pointy tips. I had to do about 2/3s on my CP all ready. I am looking at picture 1 & 2 there :grin:

2 Likes

Super nice grow! Impressive :+1::green_heart:

1 Like

Interesting, are you cutting into the stem or just the top calyxes off?

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by, this has been a very easy grow for sure!

1 Like

I had all ready done those that needed it a little bit ago. Basically you are just cutting the tip off so you have a chubby bud again.

This here has a little tip. But normal. Once it grows out more similar to a fox tail. I top it. So basically. You have this. Remember. This is only to show you. This one didn’t need it done. I would have cut more off if this one had needed it.

3 Likes

I love easy grows! Glad yours was! :green_heart: Makes you want to grow again & again!
I started my 5th grow right when hurricane :cyclone: Ida hit. Just waiting for electricity :zap: :raising_hand_woman:t2:

3 Likes

Today is the first day of week nine of flower for two of my plants.
The other two are about two weeks behind the first two. Pictures 1 and 2, the buds are the ones that I cut off the top of, seems to have made the buds larger. I am seeing lots of Cloudy, but not much for Amber yet, I would like to let the first 2 go at least another 2 to 3 weeks. Super Lemon Haze are very sativa dominant and I believe that by pushing them into 12 weeks of flower I will benefit much more than harvesting early.
Only one of the plants has a really hard and dense Bud’s, the other three are showing me large but fluffier and softer buds, like I’ve seen in a lot of the autoflowers that I have grown. Just going to keep feeding and pushing them as long as I can.
One of the plants has thread holding up several of the branches, including the main Cola. Picture number one, the plant from soil to top is 52 in tall easily the tallest Autoflower I’ve grown to date. She is the one with black thread holding up her branches.
There’s my infrequent update, still feeding Master Blend with recharge, grow is on cruise control and aside from a few yellowing leaves, everything is going perfect. Hope everyone here is keeping it green!

6 Likes

Omg those are monsters

3 Likes

getting close and they are looking mighty frosty!!

1 Like

What the big ones lack in firmness and density, they sure do make up for it with size.

I know it’s been awhile, but I’m still getting used to your new name here. Definitely not a rookie anymore! Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

If it were not for the avatar I’d not have realized same person :relaxed:

1 Like

Lol everyone says that, I probably should just go back to the old name, but then I’ll lose my street cred hahaha.

2 Likes

Harvest Time for a couple of my Super Lemon Haze plants. Tomorrow is day one of week 11 for two of the plants, the branches are collapsing, the leaves are all changing colors and turned yellow, and most of all I am seeing cloudy trichomes. Lots of Cloudy trichomes with a few Amber and a few clear. I had a few branches break off and split a week ago and sampled a few of the dried buds and all I can say is holy cow might be a new favorite. No cure or aging and all I can taste is heavy lemon flavoring and the high is extremely heady with a quick onset and a decent long lasting euphoria. And these are early samples. Cannot wait to try once aging and curing is done. Enough chat, time for pictures.

Last picture is a black widow clone from the first seed that I planted over a year ago in December. I’ve kept her going for a year-and-a-half and I believe this will be the last plant from that seed is it wish to try something different next round. That’s what’s going on for now, here’s to everyone keeping it green.

4 Likes