All aboard.... Trainwreck 2 plants, going for 3 lbs

1310 ppm is like week 6 of flower ppm way too high for a 5node veg plant

@BigDaddyCain just went to check.
PPM=1310
PH = 5.7
My other ppm pen said 1230.
I just found out that you can calibrate some of them. Ordered solution to calibrate them this morning. Will be here Saturday.
My previous grows have NEVER had this high of a PPM reading. This grow, I’m trying the GH Maxi series of nutes. I’m using less than they call for in the feeding schedule, and my PPM’S are within range, according to that. At this point, I’m not confident about my meter. I appreciate your help, and will let you know when I get my meter calibrated

1 Like

@Bogleg

RH up a little this morning

2 Likes

I don’t anything about hydro but that girl :point_up_2: is awesome :wink:

2 Likes

PPM = 1310
PH =5.7
I haven’t had to add any water since res change and PPM has stayed the same. To me, they are looking healthy and growing good, they just don’t seem to be eating or drinking much.
I’m still unclear about when to say they are no longer in the seedling stage, but are in veg. If anyone could look back at my pictures and tell me when veg started, I would GREATLY appreciate it.
Picked up a nearly new a/c unit (12,000btu) today at a yard sale for $50. We have backup😎

1 Like

@TDubWilly didn’t you drop some seeds same time I Did? Where’s pictures?

1 Like

I got robbed and had to shut down my grow room. I got a little chemdog going in my bedroom but won’t be doing any large plants until I fortify my grow room

4 Likes

Damn. Can’t trust anybody, can you?

1 Like

Are you serious??? That sux

1 Like

It’s pitiful that you can’t have anything due to lowlife POS thieves

1 Like

Yup. Happened almost 30 days ago. Since then I bought a German shepherd and put a little 2x4 in my bedroom. View from my bed now.

She will make a good guard dog

I dare a MF to
svg

9 Likes

The last time I grew in the 2x4, which was last year, I pulled half a pound

I’m running 100 watts higher in lights this time so I bet I get another 1/2lb

5 Likes

These were the last two pics before harvest. This was October of last year I believe

I only tied down this plant about 2 weeks after I flipped to 12/12 and that’s why she has longer colas than the other plant.

8 Likes

A couple more

That’s all the pics I have for you @Grandaddy013 unless I start going into way last year.

This is where I’m at in my 2x4, I have a long ways to go lol.

6 Likes

Water level finally down enough to add. Added 5gal of water and adjusted PH.
PPM =1220
PH = 5.9

1 Like

Today I gave them a haircut and calibrated ppm meter.
PPM - 1260 PH -5.8
@Donaldj @Bogleg @TDubWilly
Are these looking ok? Do you think I need to make any adjustments?
Thanks

2 Likes

@raustin you were right :grin: I love using the dechlorinator.

1 Like

It doesn’t look to me like they are transpiring ideally. the papery, crinkly look to the leaves makes me think that.